Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnegonenow

Something is forming on my NOSE!! Pics inside.

So i woke up this morning and i can feel something going on my nose and its getting red...What can i do do prevent it or stop it from forming a nasty white hepost-108341-1302317446_thumb.jpgad???!!!??

Edited by acnegonenow

So i woke up this morning and i can feel something going on my nose and its getting red...What can i do do prevent it or stop it from forming a nasty white hepost-108341-1302317446_thumb.jpgad???!!!??

monitor it, wash it so it stays clean. if you can try to isolate the poor you believe is contributing to whats underneath, take a tweezers and try to grab any material on the very outside of the small poor and see if you can clear it out that way, but judging by the picture its likely you may not be able to.

in my experience though, tweezing out blockage early helps prevent a bigger blockage or whitehead etc.

just make sure you only tweeze the blockage and not damage the pore etc...

anyway thats what i do, i try to tweeze the buildup as best i can and then wash right after.

dont irritate it though anymore than you have to by poking at it etc

Looks like a small cyst is developing, I get this all the time. Best thing to do is NOT touch it, believe me, just rinse it with cold water. If you're not on any acne medication I'd go and see your doctor about getting some fluxoclaxillin which will stop it from spreading or getting bigger.

That's going to become a pretty big whitehead.

I'd probably say wait until it develops a head and then pop it and make sure you get all the crap out.

Until then however, keep it clean, drink water and it might just go away on it's own.