Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I did a 6month round when I was 20 and it was the only thing that ever worked! it lasted till I was about 25.. I'm turning 28 in 2 months and it's back :( Should I got back on a second round?? What are yall opinions.. Should I get it off the internet and not a derm? Let me know..

I did a 6month round when I was 20 and it was the only thing that ever worked! it lasted till I was about 25.. I'm turning 28 in 2 months and it's back :( Should I got back on a second round?? What are yall opinions.. Should I get it off the internet and not a derm? Let me know..

Go see a derm. Do not buy Accutane online; it's illegal and potentially very dangerous.

hey jimmy, have you tried the acne.org regimen?

Go see a derm. Do not buy Accutane online; it's illegal and potentially very dangerous.

If i were you.. I would suggest saying that you had amazing results while on accutane and also have tried everything else that didn't work out for you. So talking about it to a derm is obviously the best solution for you rather then online reasons which are dangerious for the health.

Am sure a derm will put you back on it .. knowing that you have been on it before with good results =]

Procuring and self-medicating with prescription drugs without a prescription is not only illegal, it is highly dangerous. You are risking your health by doing so.

Acne.org cannot tolerate the potential liability involved with such behavior, so this topic is now closed.