Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My 21st birthday is coming up in a few months and I would give anything to be able to go out with friends and not be self-conscious.

I'm fed up with being too embarrassed to go out!

My acne has settled down a good bit and now I only get a new mark once or twice a week.

Which tends to form into a whitehead and then either disappears or turns red and sticks around for a long time.

I have a bunch of these old marks (hyperpigmentation) that are my biggest issue right now.

If i look in the mirror I have 1-2 whiteheads but maybe 20-30 reddish marks.

Not to mention enlarged pores, inflammation, a lot of little bumps, and blackheads on my nose.

I need a regimen to follow for the next 3 months that will not only prevent new breakouts but get rid of old red marks.

The problem is my skin is sensitive and simply cant handle BP, and im allergic to salycilic acid (and aspirin)

Can someone help me form a regimen that works for me?

I was thinking turmeric/lemon juice and maybe a separate AHA lotion for scars and sulfur soap or lotion for existing acne.

I don't know how to implement them though!

Thanks

Edited by TDNB

i highly rec sulfur products! you can use a sulfur soap or a sulfur leave on lotion. mario badescu has a couple of them. and for your marks i'd rec the mario badescu whitening mask. my marks have gotten a ton better since i started using it. good luck to you!