Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weedman

you know you're ugly when...

Guest pokemonster

when u wake up at the morning n feel smiley on face & have awasome plans and motivations for day, tell yourself heey lets be good today & do our best n lets just have rockin day! :surprised: n then u go to mirror..and..then u see all that :X n that just kills everything :mad:, know what i mean? :doubt:

^ dude paris ofc isnt ugly, idk i find her rather pretty, ppl just like to bitch or idk r somekinda superbeauties to judge? i mean cmon ppl judge even ppl like megan fox? 0_o...but there r ugly ppl actually, trust me, even if u as a overly nice person dont wanna admit it, but there is..besides i deff know at least 1 fo sho :|

Man, you realise you posted 2 pics of cute girls? By ugly, if there is no such thing, please, open google images and type "ugly", and see how the results will fit among Paris Hilton and Megan Fox (Paris is more my type).

Everybody is cute in some way, I know it, because I had some feelings for a girl a lot of people wouldnt call conventionally pretty.

The problem with "ugly" is like with everything linguistic, it is not an exact science. You cant measure it, it depends on the viewer. I`d rather use "not my type" than "ugly". I could say ilness makes you more towards unatrractive in someones eyes, but not for everybody as ubergeneralized term ugly suggests.

And for scars I`d like to think as traces of pain leaving the body. There once was acne, but now its gone. The body won. :)

Edited by extasy_crysis

Guest Chrisâ„¢

... when you go to love on your new 3 day old puppy and he starts whining and whimpering hysterically when your face gets near his

... when you go to love on your new 3 day old puppy and he starts whining and whimpering hysterically when your face gets near his

lol Oh my gosh...

Man, you realise you posted 2 pics of cute girls? By ugly, if there is no such thing, please, open google images and type "ugly", and see how the results will fit among Paris Hilton and Megan Fox (Paris is more my type).

Everybody is cute in some way, I know it, because I had some feelings for a girl a lot of people wouldnt call conventionally pretty.

The problem with "ugly" is like with everything linguistic, it is not an exact science. You cant measure it, it depends on the viewer. I`d rather use "not my type" than "ugly". I could say ilness makes you more towards unatrractive in someones eyes, but not for everybody as ubergeneralized term ugly suggests.

And for scars I`d like to think as traces of pain leaving the body. There once was acne, but now its gone. The body won. :)

Wow! ur words are like pain remover..... may be i like it more usual cause these are my unsaid words. Btw, u should be a writer, r u???

You know you're ugly when:

In your excitement for a masturbation session, you scramble onto your bed making a conscious effort to avoid looking into any mirrors and reflective surfaces, but you end up bouncing too hard (silly person) so you spring back up off the bed and lo and behold catch sight of yourself by accident in the TV therefore killing your sex drive and causing you to savagely reach for teddy for an emotive comfort sesh instead.

In your excitement for a masturbation session, you scramble onto your bed making a conscious effort to avoid looking into any mirrors and reflective surfaces, but you end up bouncing too hard (silly person) so you spring back up off the bed and lo and behold catch sight of yourself by accident in the TV therefore killing your sex drive and causing you to savagely reach for teddy for an emotive comfort sesh instead.

Lmao... Oh yes. That's pretty bad.

:lol:

You know you're ugly when people get the urge to vomit simply from the sight of you.

Ouch. lol

..when u look into the mirror and the mirror turn opaque

Yeah or if it cracks. That's would be something. If that actually happened. hahaha