Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jbauer2

What can I do to get rid of these red marks?

There aren't many bumps but i'm already on ACV for around a week now but I haven't seem much result. So what should I try next?

post-148589-1302284279_thumb.jpg

post-148589-1302284279_thumb.jpg

My right cheek looks alot like that, and at the moment i'v got two big pimples over past hyperpigmentation spots that WERE fading, and I am quite disappointed because they were almost gone.

I'v been using aloe vera gel at night time and I sleep with it on, and I wash my face with raw organic honey, and I eat alot of fruit (blueberries, strawberries, apples), and I drink green tea x2 every day and my acne marks seemed to be fading nicely.

Now I bought some tumeric powder today and im going to try putting it as a paste on those nasty spots on my cheek.

My right cheek looks alot like that, and at the moment i'v got two big pimples over past hyperpigmentation spots that WERE fading, and I am quite disappointed because they were almost gone.

I'v been using aloe vera gel at night time and I sleep with it on, and I wash my face with raw organic honey, and I eat alot of fruit (blueberries, strawberries, apples), and I drink green tea x2 every day and my acne marks seemed to be fading nicely.

Now I bought some tumeric powder today and im going to try putting it as a paste on those nasty spots on my cheek.

mm good luck to ya girl! :)

I also recommend aloe vera. I think that the aloe vera pulp from the actual plant works a lot better than the aloe vera gel that they sell at drugstores though. Its a lot more potent in my opinion.