Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weedman

0.3mm dermaroller

Enough or not i went ahead and bought one, i just did the 1st session, my face is very red and horrible. I hate life

Hey dude, no it's not enough for acne scars. Maybe it will make some difference to overall skin tone but nothing drastic. The smallest i've used is 0.5mm which apparently is the minimum size to use to get any collagen production flowing.

As for the redness, it should only last for a few hours if that. with such small needles.

Enough or not i went ahead and bought one, i just did the 1st session, my face is very red and horrible. I hate life

If i get a 1.0mm one from ebay how often can i use it?

Also is it ok to use a 1.0mm in conjunction with vitamin c skin creams? The doctor at the clinic i bought the 0.3mm one told me to apply the cream after using the roller.

Edited by Weedman

Also is it ok to use a 1.0mm in conjunction with vitamin c skin creams? The doctor at the clinic i bought the 0.3mm one told me to apply the cream after using the roller.

Well I use a 1.5mm stamp on my cheeks every 6-8 weeks, and a 1.0mm on my forehead. I don't see any issue with using vitamin c after needling, in fact it's encouraged.

Well I use a 1.5mm stamp on my cheeks every 6-8 weeks, and a 1.0mm on my forehead. I don't see any issue with using vitamin c after needling, in fact it's encouraged.

I will probably get a 0.5mm in a week or so and buy some vit c serum and night moisturizer. I plan on doing this on a daily basis before bed so hopefully in the morning i wake up with better skin that can slowly heal and re-fill with collagen. I really do hope that it improves my skin tone.