Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i had a TCA peel yesterday at my derms office. my skin went really red after, then settled down, now my skin is very tight and a bit wrinkly when i move my face around haha. is dry too but im using heavy moisturiser. its also red in two stripes across one cheeks, over most of my chin, and on one stripe on the other cheek. the rest feels dry and scaly, but looks almost the same as my skin did before, apart from being shiny. you can still see a slight line where the border of the acid was around my face though.

what i was wondering was, will my skin peel in the parts even where its not red? and when does the peeling usually happen? can anyone tell me what i might expect in the coming few days and how long it might take to heal?

thankyou!! :)

Pelling happens in 3 to 4 days. There is no "healing process" unless your skin peels pink. Then expect months for pigment to return. But that usually dosent happen on low %.

But I would add rose hip seed oil for long term sustained results regardless of how your skin peels.

Pelling happens in 3 to 4 days. There is no "healing process" unless your skin peels pink. Then expect months for pigment to return. But that usually dosent happen on low %.

But I would add rose hip seed oil for long term sustained results regardless of how your skin peels.

my skin has started peeling now, and in some parts its very red raw, sore and scabby. its this normal? how should i care for it? thankyou so much