Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NEGATIVE CREEP

What's the best treatment for small indents on the nose?

I have some real small scars on my nose. Most of them are so small they look like giant pores. I dont think they are scarred pores though because when i stretch them or push the junk out i can see the holes and they are tiny. The skin around the pores is depressed. I hate these scars because of where they are-the nose. Because of their placement they stick out so much. If they were anywhere else i could probably get over them but alas they are not. I am determined to get rid of them or at least drastically reduce their appearance. I tried mederma for a while it didnt do much. Tried some self needling for a couple years now and it hasnt improved them that much, if at all really. I tried putting normal cocoa butter and cocoa butter stretch mark lotion on them a lot. Didnt do much.

I realize these possible "treatments" i have tried are fairly weak but I figured since they are small I would be able to deal with them at home with OTC stuff.

I have large scars too but I kind of didnt even bother with them figuring i had a much better shot at getting rid of the smaller ones.

bump...

have you tried tca cross?

no and i know very little about it. how much is it? where can i get it done? does it run the risk of creating more scars? would it work for my scars?

bump...

have you tried tca cross?

no and i know very little about it. how much is it? where can i get it done? does it run the risk of creating more scars? would it work for my scars?

i'm sorry I've not done it, don't really have the answers for you. I know if you look on these boards there are probably a lot of people that will answers those questions. I know it's pretty popular. Other than that you can consult a plastic surgeon or derm who performs this. Maybe they can give you options if the see your scars in person.