Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay so i've had this red pea sized bump between my eyes for about 3-4 months now

I've been on proactiv for about a month and it cleared up almost all of my acne but this cyst or nodule won't go away, about a week ago it was almost gone because of the proactiv and then it started to come back as a small zit and now its a back to a nodule type thing.

Its weird because i really don't have severe acne at all its just this one nodule type thing on my face that won't go away.

i went to a derm and they gave me solodyn pills and differin, which i've been taking the solodyn pills for 2 days now but i don't wanna use the differin because my face is clear besides this nodule

also i started putting lemon juice on my face today and also started taking fish oil today.

does anyone know what to do to get this off of my skin?? its so noticable because its in the middle of my face.

thank you!

why dont u add turmeric powder to that lemon juice(or w/ milk like i do) and spot treat that persistent nodule :/ ... turmeric has helped with any that ive evr had...

leave the turmeric mix on for like 15 min and rinse off... if that area is slightly stained yellow than remove that stain with a little bit of baking soda and water (which also helps dry out acne).. take off after 15 min

afterwards moisterize ur face so its not dry :)

So you go to a derm with this problem, the derm gives you meds but you decide not to take one of them, so instead you go on a message board of laypersons (non medical people) and ask what you should do.

Does this pass the common sense test? It seems to me that you are already presuming a greater knowledge than your dermatologist.

Did you discuss getting this injected?

Joe Zit

i didn't discuss getting it injected because at the time (about a week ago) it was almost gone. and i don't want to use differin because i searched the reviews online and about all of them were horrible plus my only real problem on my face is this nodule type cyst thing (i don't know what to describe it as), i don't really trust my derm she was in and out of the room within 30 seconds.

also i've been icing it a little.

i don´t think you should put on your face lemon juice. it might hurt your skin. did you told your dermatologist if she can inject your nodule? maybe that would help. i don´t really know much about this since i never had nodules