Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jack101

Wtf is this? :(

So basically I've had this for a few months now, it doesn't hurt when I touch it, but sort of does when I press hard on it. Also I've had the spots around it for quite a long time too, normally they disappear for me. Also is it severe ?

post-148533-1302192416_thumb.jpg

nodule? perhaps

try turmeric powder for it... leave turmeric mix (turmeric with water or milk) on for like 15 min and rinse off

Uhm, if you can't go to the derm for a steroid shot I would ice that thing with an ice cube wrapped in an paper towel.

PLEASE don't pick at it! Don't poke it, don't prod it...you might end up regretting it in the future. That looks like a pit waiting to happen if you pick it.It is severe....

Turmeric is a nice anti-inflammatory too, but I would still do ice since it's probably more on-hand.

Are you going to the derm at all?

So basically I've had this for a few months now, it doesn't hurt when I touch it, but sort of does when I press hard on it. Also I've had the spots around it for quite a long time too, normally they disappear for me. Also is it severe ?

I have these, think they are cysts? They go down in time (a few weeks or so, maybe longer depending on your skin) but leave a red mark for agesss. I currently have one on the left hand side of my face and it's been there about 2 weeks now but is reducing on size.

Hang on in there and it will go.

I get these also , just smaller. I'd imagine it's a cyst but I'm not 100% sure what any type of acne is usually , they all look to similar to me.

nodule? perhaps

try turmeric powder for it... leave turmeric mix (turmeric with water or milk) on for like 15 min and rinse off

I've seen you mention turmeric in a few threads and I've actually just purchased some. Could you explain how you use it completely please , do you use moisturizer or something ?.

I'm interested in trying it. :)

Edited by Manonfire

I get these also , just smaller. I'd imagine it's a cyst but I'm not 100% sure what any type of acne is usually , they all look to similar to me.

nodule? perhaps

I've seen you mention turmeric in a few threads and I've actually just purchased some. Could you explain how you use it completely please , do you use moisturizer or something ?.

I'm interested in trying it. :)

lol i have been posting about using turmeric like crazy :o lol

here this post that i've used on ther threads explains how i use turmeric

I'm just going to copy and paste from a previous post i posted cuz its too long ^.^:

"

I've been using turmric for my BAD PIH scarring and its worked increeeedibly!!! You have no idea. Of course, logically, the fading of the scars using turmeric won't happern over night. You have to be consitent with it. I've been using it since Feburary... and honeslty I'm expecting my skin to be free of scars hopefully in the summer (September at the latest)... anyway I love it because it's natural. You can buy it in its natural state- a root- or already in powder form from your local supermarket (publix, sweetbay, stores like that). After i've washed my face with my cleanser (right now im currently using proactiv's cleanser) I mix the (powdered) turmeric with a little of milk to make a paste. I apply it and leave it for like 15 min.After 15min, i wash it off and apply baking soda paste (b. soda w/ water... which i also leave for 15min) and wash my face to get rid of the light yellow stains. I also apply NATURAL vitamin e oil afterwards (d alpha tocopheryl acetate NOT dL alpha tocopheryl acetate- which is the synthetic one that causes break outs D:< ) on my face and leave overnight so that my face won't dry...Trust me even tho its "oil" it doesn't cause break outs cuz A- its natural instead of synthetic and B- vitamin e is used to get rid of scars.....

Anyway( sry for that info. overlaod lol)..while I began using turmeric for my scars, i noticed it got rid of my acne!(mild/moderate, sometimes slightly severe with occasional cysts ) ... well idk if its the turmeric by itself or my turmeric/b.soda/vit. e oil regimen that I've made... Turns out turmeric is great against acne since its a natural antiseptic, antiinflammatory and antibacterial agent.....

Okie doke.. so hopefully this "brief" response to your post was a helpful... Please let me know what your thoughts are ... and btw if you wanna do more research on turmeric google it, or look it up on this website- http://www.acne.org/messageboard/turmeric-...ng-t221077.html <--GREAT thread)

SN- just wanna say that just b/c i am currently using proactiv's cleanser doens't mean thats what "helped" me... NO! it was turmeric... i just happen to be using their cleanser b/c its already been paid for -.- argh(wat a waste of $$) but afterwords im just gonna buy a regualr cleanser like neutrogena or something.... the only reason why i don't ONLY rely on my turmeric/b.soda/vit. e oil regimen is because i liking washing the make up from my face first with a cleanser..

...i rly, rly, RLY hope you guys will try this... just give it a try for one week... just one week... if it doesn't help you for the better but makes things "worst"(i wouldn't see how.. but then again everyone's body is differnt) then obviously stop using the turmeric... but if it helps than AWESOME! "

alright Manonfire, so i hope that i answered any questions u might have about how to use it :)

if anybody is confused by anything i wrote, or has any questions feel free to PM me. Much luck!! may this be your last search for great skin :D

Edited by dragonfly21