Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi All,

I am writing to seek some advice from you all. But I reckon most of the people who have completed their course donot come here either. But still I can try my luck and ask a question. I have finished my 3 months accutane course. and its 3 weeks post accutane now. My derm has now given me Retin-A gel to be used once at night. But to my utter surprise. Every morning I wakeup I have got loadz of oily on my nose and chin. Why is that. I was so happy having dry skin. and the bad thing is my chin and cheeks are flaky and dry all thru the day. this is so annoying. I reckon its because of the topical treatment but why the nose is so damn oily. I have no breaksout yet. Skin seems better. But I have tons of red marks post accutane acne. I dint get a single pimple during my treatment and not even. I just need some good advice from you all. I also want to know a good sun screen as well. Please help you all.

I cant wait to go on and do skin peel. I read a derm's blog and she said 3months wait is fine to do a skin peel .But I went to harley medical and the nurse told me to wait 6months. I can't wait six months :( knowing that the oil is already back on the skin then why shall I wait for 6months. cuz skin isnt dry.

Also as I am on Retin-A so once I'll finish it then I shall start counting my 6months or the day i finished taking the pill?

Please let me know. I knw its sucha long post.

Thanks you all

xxx