Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nevergiveup1

Anyone Who has successfully got rid of there boxscar?

Hello & Welcome,

Any one that has successfully got rid of there boxcar scar please post how you did it and before and after pics.

Hello I have 2 boxscar's scars had TCA Cross with Dr Chu yesterday, they didnt scab and look more prominnent now?

Travelled back 4 hrs from london, no scabs when got home, shower and bit of cold water on face, thats it, should I be putting some cream on it ??

Any thoughts and advise appreciated,

nevergiveup1

mine always scabs after 1 day, big.. black scabs

are you sure you had tca cross, or simply a peel?

after 6 tca cross treatments, in my opinion, my boxcars improved approximately 70%

Hello Brawn

TCA Cross with tooth pick traveled 4 hrs back from london no scabs when i left hospital had small white marks,

stayed out off the sun.

Is there any stuff you put on to help recovery?

Thats great news to myears brawn that they improved 70% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nevergiveup1

i was instructed to apply polysporin, which prevents infection, supposedly speeds recovery, and moisturizes the skin, it is not really necessary, but if you decide to apply it, you only need to do it for the first day or two and not after your skin starts scabbing

everyone heals different, perhaps in your case your skin takes longer to scab, or perhaps it doesn't scab altogether

the tca damaged your skin in order to stimulate it to produce collagen, so it's not surprising that the scars look worse

wait at least a week to 2 weeks, i'm sure by then it'll look better

Edited by Brawn

I think they are staring to scab in the scar area because it takes up the scar it look more noticeable I think,

the Dr said a couple of days for scabs to be off and back to normal, I was pushing out inside my mouth with my toungue to help it raise but then i thought it could make it bigger by strethcing it ??

6 times you say how often did you go, got the next 1 in 3 months time

nevergiveup1

Whats the thoughts on water on face after tca cross ?

been avoiding it because i thought the small scabs that are forming in the scar might fall off, went splashed some cold water on my face because i thought it be better clean then not??????

Any thoughts from people who have had a tca cross please post

nevergiveup1

Its going ok there scabed but the main one doesnt seem to have enough scab on it, have to wait and see any advise with after care on tca cross welcomed !!

nevergiveup1

just dont wash your face so hard that the scabs fall off

also, dont use acids or cleansers on your scabs as those would destroy the scabs

the scabs are good, keep them on your face for as long as possible