Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sjc11

6 months on the regimen! PICTURES ATTACHED!

Hello everyone!

My acne was very persistent, and not severe, but not mild. Every now and then I would get a cyst, but for the most part it was just ugly red bumps--mainly on my chin. I've tried a lot of different ways to get rid of my acne, but nothing worked as well as the regimen has.

THE REGIMEN DID NOT WORK FOR ME OVER NIGHT. It didn't even show miraculous results until about the 3 month mark, and even then it still wasn't how I pictured my skin being at that point. It was actually at that point when I started considering accutane or something more permanent--more certain, because I wasn't very happy with how my skin was.

But I still wasn't sure, so I kept it up. And now, I'm glad I have! I still get pimples, occasionally, and they're small. But guess what I also get? COMPLIMENTS ON MY SKIN. You guys, it feels SO good to have come this far and get a small little "you have a really good complexion!" comment, or a "your skin is PERFECT!" comment. Of course, my skin isn't perfect. I still have red marks, but it's nothing time and makeup can't fix.

Anyway, here are the pictures. I took a picture every week, but instead of posting 24 pictures, here's week 1 and 24. <3 If you want any more, most of them are in my gallery or just ask!

* Please note that my camera doesn't really pick up the red marks, and that in the beginning I was in the middle of a breakout consisting of 17 ACTIVE PIMPLES.

post-137546-1302147483_thumb.jpg

post-137546-1302147521_thumb.jpg

post-137546-1302147483_thumb.jpg

post-137546-1302147521_thumb.jpg

Edited by sjc11

Wow! Congrats! I agree... you have a very smooth, perfect-looking skin now. :D

I'm on day 1 of Dan's regimen. And gosh, my face is all itchy itchy. And I'm not even using the full amount of BP yet. I hope I'm going to make it through to see the results...

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Wow! Congrats! I agree... you have a very smooth, perfect-looking skin now. :D

I'm on day 1 of Dan's regimen. And gosh, my face is all itchy itchy. And I'm not even using the full amount of BP yet. I hope I'm going to make it through to see the results...