Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
impaired

Combating dry itchy skin

So I'm almost at the one week mark and my skin is starting to flake and become itchy.

How often is too often for facial moisturizer?

Also, my skin is getting really really oily, sometimes within an hour of washing my face. Is this the oil being pushed out?

Thanks!

Its really really really important for facial moisturizer, and yes its the oil being pushed up.. I had it for the first 2 weeks or so and my face was literally shining 24/7 but its really gets dry around the 3rd week or so.

I Suggest you use Cetaphil moisturizer, it really helps with my flakyness and dryness.

Its really really really important for facial moisturizer, and yes its the oil being pushed up.. I had it for the first 2 weeks or so and my face was literally shining 24/7 but its really gets dry around the 3rd week or so.

I Suggest you use Cetaphil moisturizer, it really helps with my flakyness and dryness.

i mistakenly bought cetaphil moisturizing cream instead of the lotion. does this work just the same?

i mistakenly bought cetaphil moisturizing cream instead of the lotion. does this work just the same?

Hmm, am not sure.. :think: but they seem about the same but I don't want to give wrong information, I'd prefer you buy the Cetaphil moisturizer lotion just incase, and that's what am using currently while on accutane + its effective. =]

Edited by QQMAN