Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Swifty

Hi guys

Hi guys

Im new to this site, Id just like to introduce myself and get to know some of you on here. My names Dan, I live in the UK - am I right in assuming most of you are in the US? Well anyway!

Ive had mild acne now since about the age of 14 (Im now 18) it wasnt until i was about 16 that i decided to go to my doctor to see what he could do. I was given Retin-A, which ive found helps stop massive breakouts, but by no means stops or clears up the spots ive already got. Ive also been given tablets 'Oxytetracycline' or sommin like that, which also help a bit but never completely clear everything up.

All was fine for me until about a month ago, My spots had pretty much gone, and although i still had marks there (no scars, just old spots), it was almost asthough my face was cleared up. The something happened... and im pretty damn sure it was sommin to do with this mouisturizer i used after shaving one day! Anyway it started another outbreak, which i cant seem to get rid of this time sad.gif

So i came accross this site, read the success stories, watched the videos etc. and thought "yeah i'll give that a go!" so ive just ordered 3 tubes of BP gel and hope to start the regimen as soon as they arrive. I'll make a diary aswell on here so you can all see the progress. Wish me luck!

Heres a couple of photos of me taken a couple of months ago, BEFORE the outbreak! I know i look like a right poser, but they were taken for my profile on various website etc, so i had to make em look good biggrin.gif

Cheers guys,

Dan

user posted image

user posted image

good luck, ive only been on it for 3 days now.. and i can tell a difference, but before i went on the regimen i had a breakout n im just recovering from that one.. so, so far so good with the regimen though.. hope u get the same luck i do

if you got the breakout from the moisturizer don't do anything to your face and it will go away and go back to normal

Hey guys. The breakout i had from the mouisturizer was about a month ago now, and although the Retin-A cream and teh tablets are keeping in under control, There are still a lot of marks from old spots that remain.

Even if im totally clear by the time the BP gel arrives, im still gonna follow the regimen because it seems to clear up old marks and blemishes etc, and also leaves you with balanced, great looking skin!