Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kino

get of the regimen

gradually come of the regimen, it is a symptomatic relief way of dealing with a problem, rather than the root cause (internal, some people think digestion)

genetics play a factor ofcourse

if you live a healthy lifestyle (plenty and regular sleep, exercise, diet, mood, positive thoughts)

your acne will go away, i promise

the case against BP:

long routine, you spend so much time treating your acne its no wonder people become obsessed with their skin condition and become more insecure because of it

there are ofcourse those who get so happy because there acne is gone, but they may not be healty in over areas, and even more evidence keeps coming up showing us how BP harms us

nothing is without a bad side

too much of anything can be bad

KEEP INCREASING AMMOUNT OF BP U USE? your skin gets tolerant, so what if you use a bottle of BP a day? what happens when you use 2 bottles per wash? i think your skin would peel off

exaggerated i know, but seriously

BP is not the anwser.

stop following dans words like a religous cult, he is just a person, and he has wronged the world by selling this junk regimen and only karmically survided (maybe) because he gave us this forum

For the record, after nearly twenty years of battling acne, Dan's regimen was the only thing that cleared me up. I've modified it in the three years since I started using it, but I still apply a rather generous amount of BP daily, and my skin is healthy and clear and so much happier for it.

I'm so grateful to Dan, not only for creating these message boards, but for taking the time to work out a regimen that's helped so many people, and following that by creating great products at affordable prices.

Just, you know, FYI.

"if you live a healthy lifestyle (plenty and regular sleep, exercise, diet, mood, positive thoughts)

your acne will go away, i promise"

No, this doesn't work for most people.

"there are ofcourse those who get so happy because there acne is gone, but they may not be healty in over areas, and even more evidence keeps coming up showing us how BP harms us"

Lol where?

"KEEP INCREASING AMMOUNT OF BP U USE? your skin gets tolerant, so what if you use a bottle of BP a day? what happens when you use 2 bottles per wash? i think your skin would peel off"

Please tell the people who have been using this system for many years and have yet to become tolerant to the same amount of BP they have continued using. I'm sure they'd love to know.

"BP is not the anwser.

stop following dans words like a religous cult, he is just a person, and he has wronged the world by selling this junk regimen and only karmically survided (maybe) because he gave us this forum"

Dan has and continues to help many people with his products. Also, L2spell.

Why do so many people come in here incoherently bashing what has worked and continues to work for countless people? It's truly baffling. If it doesn't work for you, you most likely aren't doing it right, and if you don't want to stick to it because it takes "too long," that's your own problem. But why come in here making up lies (see above) and trying to promote what is essentially your own regimen ("plenty and regular sleep, exercise, diet, mood, positive thoughts") to dissuade people from using something that will probably work for them if they stick to it?