Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dude16

What are those pills called?

Did anyone ever try these pills that give you more nutrients from water. So that when you drink water you get more nutrients to your body instead of peeing it out. Its suppose to help your skin and your hair. Does anyone know what Im talkin about and tell me the name of them?

as far as i know you dont really pee out nutrients (or an amount that could be called significant anyways), and most of your pee is trash

i wouldnt take a pill for that purpose, sounds like an "as seen on tv" thing, work those biceps

I dunno, I saw it on the E! channel about how celebrities keep looking good. And theyre just these pills you take to hold more good stuff from the water you drink. Theyre probably like $200 a bottle or somethin. bb_icon_rolleyes.gif

Heh.. E! also had some thing talkin about how a lot of the stars spend obscene amounts of money on some special water that comes from Switzerland or someplace. Does water actually HAVE nutrients? I thought your body just needed hydration so that it was able to do all the stuff it needed to do and get all the nutrients around your body and all that stuff. Does fortified water actually do any good?