Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Timehealsall

question to those who pick

Guest Timehealsall

Just out of curiosity, do most of you skin-pickers acne scar? I.e. when you pick your pimples, do the pimples scar (indentations)?

Guest Bloody Corpse Deamonn duh

somehow, which knowing how harsh i used to do it ,is surprisingly, no, at least not over all face like, but there are some here and there anyhow (approx..3-5?) and uknow this 1 time, on these last xmass, when i went on ditching diet and eat bunch of junk + relapsed to picking at some point i got few as well, but 1 of them seems like sloowly but kinda growing out (filling back?), maybe im imagining it & its just bcz of less redness now y it seems so, but sometimes it do seem like it got less deep as well, but again im not quit sure :/

anyhow u ofc know u cant pick anyways, bcs even if u havent scarred yet from picking, at some point skin could get "fed up" tho n scar. is what i think

Just out of curiosity, do most of you skin-pickers acne scar? I.e. when you pick your pimples, do the pimples scar (indentations)?

Yes! I didnt realize that I was scarring my own skin till I stopped picking the past 3 days! Dont pick! my skin looks so bad in some light now!

Yep, picking almost always leads to scarring. If not scarring, then it will at the least cause the skin to be tender, red, irritated, etc. And you pose the risk of the area breaking out more in that same area over and over again. My skin is horribly scarred all over my cheeks from picking, and a bit on my chin and forehead, far worse than what I've seen in picture's you've posted in the past (like... 70% of my face has PIH scarring that can almost be mistaken for active acne)