Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BABYFACE101

SO WHAT IF DRY SKIN.AS LONG AS THERE'S NO IRRITATION AND ACNE.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY PEOPLE ARE KEEP COMPLAINING ABOUT AFTER THEY APPLIED ACNE MEDICATIONS LIKE BP THEY SKIN DRIES.....(TAKE NOTE THAT DRY IS DIFFERENT FROM IRRITATION)....

I WAS PLANNING ON DOING DAN'S REGIMEN BUT I'M JUST FRUSTRATED.WHAT IF I DO THE REGIMEN WITHOUT THE MOISTURIZER? PLS AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ARE THE DISADVANTAGES OF DRY SKIN?? PLS REPLY THNX :)

Your skin will get really dry and will end up irritated.

If your skin is too dry the BP will have a harder time soaking into the skin leaving the rest to just sit on your face. Ending up in more dryness and irritation. If you're going to start the regimen read through dan's instructions and do it the right way... Otherwise there really isn't any point in starting.

In short, just use moisturizer...

dryness = irritation. After that you'll end up with more acne.

Your skin will get really dry and will end up irritated.

If your skin is too dry the BP will have a harder time soaking into the skin leaving the rest to just sit on your face. Ending up in more dryness and irritation. If you're going to start the regimen read through dan's instructions and do it the right way... Otherwise there really isn't any point in starting.

In short, just use moisturizer...

dryness = irritation. After that you'll end up with more acne.

THNK U SO MUCH ^_^ IT'S BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS AND HAVEN'T TRY THIS FOR AWHILE..JUST BOUGHT THE CETAPHIL MOISTURIZING CREAM..IS THAT OK? I DON'T KNOW YET BUT TOO EXPENSIVE ~_~