Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
positively_negative

Stranger taking picture of me like im a freak and singing bruno mars Just the way you are

Yesterday i was riding in the bus and there was a car driving beside then i noticed they suddenly they took out there SLR camera and stealing a shot of me then i raise my middle finger to show them i am pissed off.

I promise if ever i see a stranger stole a shot of me ill grab there SLR camera and smash it to there face.

After the poker face here we go again with a face song Just they way you are by BRuno Mars the song that stranger love to sing when they see me. If killing a person will not put you in jail maybe i already started killing now.

Dealing with assholes everywhere and everyday is making more stress out. And because of this acne i already have a social anxiety problem everyday i go out for work im always sweating like shit even if its fucking freezing...

Edited by positively_negative

Guest Timehealsall

god i fucking hate fuckers like that.

I don't know what to tell you man, its hard to stay strong when there are people with flawless skin acting like douches.

Strangers love to sing to you? I'm really confused by this whole post. I understand that people talking to you can be irritating on public transportation, but it doesn't seem like they meant any harm.

Strangers love to sing to you? I'm really confused by this whole post. I understand that people talking to you can be irritating on public transportation, but it doesn't seem like they meant any harm.

sorry for the bad english

Some stranger sings this song while looking at me, laughing and sometimes pointing at me

Sounds like you ran into someone who probably has A LOT more problems than you do. They were probably just teasing you cus you weren't smiling. But it sounds like this person has problems to be so rude and obnoxious.

showing them it makes you mad only makes it more enjoyable for them.

if were ever going to solve any problems, someone has to turn the other cheek. don't let it get to you.

people who pick or make fun of others have BIGGER problems than people with acne. you should be laughing at them.... :dance:

Did you ever think someone wanted to photograph you for a GOOD reason? I'm a photographer and candid shots can be interesting content.

Yesterday i was riding in the bus and there was a car driving beside then i noticed they suddenly they took out there SLR camera and stealing a shot of me then i raise my middle finger to show them i am pissed off.

I promise if ever i see a stranger stole a shot of me ill grab there SLR camera and smash it to there face.

After the poker face here we go again with a face song Just they way you are by BRuno Mars the song that stranger love to sing when they see me. If killing a person will not put you in jail maybe i already started killing now.

Dealing with assholes everywhere and everyday is making more stress out. And because of this acne i already have a social anxiety problem everyday i go out for work im always sweating like shit even if its fucking freezing...

That was a cruel thing to do. To sing that song whilst pointing at you and laughing. It's just terrible. Unfortunately people like that are all too common. I'm going to be dark here and say that I understand how some people are just fed up at some point and get to the point that they become reclusive or that they are afraid to get out of their comfort zone etc. I mean it's a tough, tough world.

*sighs*

Fortunately, there are still many, many, many, many nice people too, so don't forget that. :nod: And try not to let these fools get to you, ok? As someone else mentioned, they probably have serious issues. I mean that kind of behavior has to stem from something, you know? Or...they are just basically rotten. lol That's also possible. I'll tell you I don't shy away from calling the cops when confronted with these kind of folk. In Holland they have this phone number you can call for incidents like that. Anyway, again, try not to let it all get to you too much, ok? Hope you feel better soon.

Did you ever think someone wanted to photograph you for a GOOD reason? I'm a photographer and candid shots can be interesting content.

Cool that you're a photographer! I love photography.

Anyway, I've read the lyrics to that piece and it's just unlikely that this wasn't a nasty affair. :(