Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
love2loveu

Subcision / Punch Excision Doctors in Orange County / LA / San Diego (or even surrounding states)?

I am looking for a dermatologist who does subcision or punch excision for ice pick scars. I have quite a lot of them unfortunately. I've been trying to research this online, but there aren't a lot of dermatologists or surgeons' names that come up, and so far all of the offices I've called do not offer this procedure.

I am looking for someone whose results you were happy with. I am also wondering what the price range is for these 2 procedures.

Thank you!

I am looking for a dermatologist who does subcision or punch excision for ice pick scars. I have quite a lot of them unfortunately. I've been trying to research this online, but there aren't a lot of dermatologists or surgeons' names that come up, and so far all of the offices I've called do not offer this procedure.

I am looking for someone whose results you were happy with. I am also wondering what the price range is for these 2 procedures.

Thank you!

I would suggest Dr. Rullan in Chula Vista (south of san diego). Fair pricing also.

Thank you!

I would suggest Dr. Rullan in Chula Vista (south of san diego). Fair pricing also.

That is my doctor

Dr. Sire in Fullerton.

My daughter is getting saline injections from him, but I know he does punch excisions and subcision from this website and from his own. You can use the search function to find comments on this board.

I'm quite pleased with my daughter's treatment results so far.

Thank for your responses sanjoseskin, acnepwns, and hellohellohello.

I will definitely check out both. What is a reasonable price range for this type of treatment?

try realself.com, perhaps you will find a doctor on there that specializes in those treatments and who is also in your area