Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alicecooper

STUDY: how stress induces intestinal hypersensitivity

Laughter.

Physical activity that is soothing like walking.

Physical activity that lets you get out your aggressions.

Meditation, although to me, that's what walking is for.

Maybe write down your problems. It helps some people stop dwelling on them.

Break down problems into more manageable issues, tasks/goals into more achievable things.

Deep breathing.

Taking a break. Close your eyes.

And why don't you take a vacation?

Laughter.

Physical activity that is soothing like walking.

Physical activity that lets you get out your aggressions.

Meditation, although to me, that's what walking is for.

Maybe write down your problems. It helps some people stop dwelling on them.

Break down problems into more manageable issues, tasks/goals into more achievable things.

Deep breathing.

Taking a break. Close your eyes.

And why don't you take a vacation?

I havent been on vacation because i havent had enough money and havent had time. So i am switching jobs.

And i dont have anyone to go with. My friends are lame and so is the town i live in so im gonna try to move to a bigger city

Acupunture, if you can afford it, actually is proven to elevate moods and make the body feel like it is in the healthy state that it should be. Acupunture alleviates any depression, anxiety or the quick responses we have to stress within several hours of the appointment.

Alice, do you have any sort of depression or anxiety?

Also, many researchers believe that genetically modified foods (corn, gluten, soy and sugar in particular) increase intestinal permeability and therefore increase allergies.

Acupunture, if you can afford it, actually is proven to elevate moods and make the body feel like it is in the healthy state that it should be. Acupunture alleviates any depression, anxiety or the quick responses we have to stress within several hours of the appointment.

Alice, do you have any sort of depression or anxiety?

Depression because of acne.

I used to be worse off with anxiety, but its more of a mind thing than a disorder to me. Customer service jobs forced me to be more comfertable in social settings and helped with anxiety

Hmmm, if you do deal with anxiety, that could be an indicator about the underlying cause of your acne. You could try completely removing all gluten, soy and corn from your diet (that means your vitamins too) and see if that helps. I've had quite a few friends discover that their anxiety was not caused because of their job or their life as they had always thought, but because of one of those foods.

Hmmm, if you do deal with anxiety, that could be an indicator about the underlying cause of your acne. You could try completely removing all gluten, soy and corn from your diet (that means your vitamins too) and see if that helps. I've had quite a few friends discover that their anxiety was not caused because of their job or their life as they had always thought, but because of one of those foods.

Already not eating those foods. I dont really have much anxiety anymore. For me it stemmed from bad social skills. Constantly being forced to talk to people helped that greatly

Chamomile tea is great, a natural sedative, highly anti-inflammatory overall awesome.

Get some and relax.

Edited by chunkylard

Good things for stress:

Not sleeping with really strong lights on and to loud death metal.

Hehe of course this a joke, get good sleep it will help :D