Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi...ive started using ACV again to try to get rid of my acne and the PIH...ive seen a tiny improvement...hopefully it will continue to get better...but i cant put it on my face when im not at home bc of the smell. so i was thinking about using lemon juice in the morning and ACV at night... im just worried it might be too much for my skin to handle. has anyone used both at the same time?

I've tried it, you just need to be careful when diluting them down or you will burn your skin... I made the mistake of not diluting the lemon juice down and became terribly red and irritated.

Start slowly, maybe with a 1:8 (lemon/acv to water) ratio and doing it every other night and see how it works.

I've tried it, you just need to be careful when diluting them down or you will burn your skin... I made the mistake of not diluting the lemon juice down and became terribly red and irritated.

Start slowly, maybe with a 1:8 (lemon/acv to water) ratio and doing it every other night and see how it works.

did you mix acv, lemon juice, and water at the same time or lemon with water and acv with water seperately? how did it work for you? thanks!