Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How would you guys/men feel about dating a girl with acne scars on her back?

Please be honest. If she had a nice body, and a clear and pretty face?

This is pretty much my situation. My scars are ALOT! My skin is smooth but I do have a few raised scars on my shoulders. The rest are like little raised white hypertrophic scars, but kind of a lot.

My face is completely clear excpet for one chicken pock scar on my cheek.

Thanks.

Confidence is the key, girl! Anyway, I wouldn't mind. I have bad acne myself ...

It honestly wouldnt bother me if a girl had scars on her back. My ex had a lot of hypertrophic scars, a few keloids and chickenpox scars on her back. She felt very self conscious about them but i didnt mind at all.

If you have a good personality I wouldn't mind. When people have bad attitudes or develop bad attitudes little things bug me more and more.

^ It would be slightly hypocritical if they all said it would bother them, but try not to let back scars bother you, you're clear and that's great smile.gif

What kind of a sane man would be with a girl that has a hot body and look at her back?Even if you go doggystyle there are more interesting sites to see. tongue.gif

Somehow I got a great bf who is extremely polite, fun, cute, and compatible with me in every way...and he doesn't care about my acne at all. It's hard for me to believe it sometimes, but hey, sometimes we are more critical of ourselves than most would be...

I'd rather have scars on my back than acne on my face, btw biggrin.gif

If I really loved someone I wouldn't care if they had any scars but I would understand how they felt about having them because I have some scars. I would kiss her back to show that it doesn't matter and I still think she is beautiful no matter if she had scars or not.

An old girlfriend of mine had a clear face but acne on her back and with acne comes scars, I didn't even care. I felt glad I could relate to her and it made me more comfortable.

oh my god. who cares about the back? i dont know why you are so self-conscious for something that isnt even on your face? wow...that is kind of sad.

Guest Tracy
oh my god. who cares about the back? i dont know why you are so self-conscious for something that isnt even on your face? wow...that is kind of sad.