Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
coLe

I had a trip to the derm today...

Well I went in to the derm because of a cyst that was forming, and I wanted to get a cortisone injection. The injection went fine, and I hope it helps to clear my cyst up fast, but my derm also decided to prescribe me five Prednisone tablets. She claims that its what she gives to a person who is getting married and wants to be cleared up for their wedding... Anyways, I have five days worth of 20 mg pills, has anyone tried this stuff and how effective was it? I have a feeling she is trying to clear up my active acne while the Minocycline takes its effect. Also do you guys think it would be beneficial to still put neosporin on my cyst where my injection was done? I put neosporin on it last night before I went to bed and when I woke up some of the swelling had gone down and there was some dried blood over top of the sore, and I did not pop it at all. This has been the most stressful week for me, and I think the stress has caused my current breakout, I just hope all this shit I am doing/taking is going to help me in the long run and not just clear me up temporarily. Let me know what you think....

Thanks

coLe