Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zup

Posted my pics in gallery...

Comment made. smile.gif I will add that you would need an aggresive treatment to see any real results. If your wallet is on the thin side maybe you could try needling first.

Ya i suggest any of the following. needling, dermabrasion, subcision, or series of smoothbeam treatments atleast 6-8.

My boyfriend had tremendous success with microdermabrasion. His skin looked like yours before hand, and it looks almost perfect now. He had a wee bit of redness the first time it was done for a weekend. He's had it done a few times since, over the years, and he looks great.

He tried peels and they never worked.

And, by the way, you can make your skin smoother, if you want, but you're a handsome dude to begin with. You're so lucky your skin tone is so even. There is some pinkness, but it doesn't look blotchy (which is my big problem).

No, I meant microdermabrasion. We decided against dermabrasion because of the risks of hyperpigmentation, and figured it would be better to build on his results over time - like over years, cautiously. And his skin responded nicely.

I have no personal experience with dermabrasion, so I can't really comment.

Thanks for the nice comments and suggestions everyone ... I remember hearing about microderm years ago but heard such negative things about it (lack of results), I dismissed it. Glad to hear that it worked for someone and even better it worked for someone with scars like mine. I definitely agree with starting slow and working my way up so microderm is a logical next step. I will definitely look into it.