Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i was coming here awhile ago & i didnt have acne i would just browse around & read about ways to prevent acne but just recently ive gotten acne on my forehead it really sux. & i got this while using some burts bees products & now im only using nivea creme is this irritating my acne? i wash with nivea oil control face wash & put nivea creme on after. i used to shower every 2 days & not wash my face & i had perfect skin i dont know why i had to start using burts i hate burts....i just recently started eating really healthy too & i know im a teenager and its "normal" but acne shouldnt be normal. by just eating healthy & not using any products can i cure my acne? i want to go back to my old face before i started using products. should i stop using nivea creme?

In my opinion you should stop using the Nivea oil control face wash. Go back to your old ways of barely washing your face. Get some BP gel to turn around your current breakout area.

Yeah washing once every 2 days is good,diet doesnt matter that much (you may heal faster though).Go back to your old lifestyle and NEVER look again at this site.Prolly someone transmited you the disease from this site.

by just eating healthy & not using any products can i cure my acne?

No, acne does usually go away as you get older, but how old are you? I suggest you start experimenting with different regimens to help your skin now before it has the chance to get worse. Have you thought about trying BP? Ditch the Burt Bees stuff if it's not helping, the nivea creme is unlikely to have that much effect on acne, especially if you were using it whilst you had clear skin - but depending on what regimen you choose, you might want to swap to a different moisturiser or face wash. In my opinion eating healthily is not going to help your skin dramatically, but is good for your body generally. Drinking lots of water is also a good idea.

Prolly someone transmited you the disease from this site

Probably... bb_icon_confused.gif