Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jaealardo

My Second Day

I just started my second day of the regimen, it was my first morning with it. I am just wayy too excited to get clear skin! Does anyone know a safe way to make your skin look "not shiny" when going somewhere during the day? I don't want to use any cosmetics that will make me break out. The moisturizer makes me look oily, and i dont want to stay in the house all day. :/ :think:

:chuck: Oh. My. God. there is a Chuck Norris face?!?!

Have you tried blotting sheets? They sell them in the skin care section at most stores, and they work to gently blot the oil away without adding anything to your skin. (Lots of people blot with paper towels, tissue paper, or toilet paper because it's cheaper. Just remember: Gently blot, never wipe.)

Guest kyle.1317
Have you tried blotting sheets? They sell them in the skin care section at most stores, and they work to gently blot the oil away without adding anything to your skin. (Lots of people blot with paper towels, tissue paper, or toilet paper because it's cheaper. Just remember: Gently blot, never wipe.)

I use garnier pure- shine control moisturizer instead of the acne.org one. It gives your face a matte look and controls excess oil

Thanks!! I'll be sure to buy some

I use garnier pure- shine control moisturizer instead of the acne.org one. It gives your face a matte look and controls excess oil

hmm. That sounds great! i use the Olay spf moisturizer with some jajoba oil so i can go out, but I'm pretty sure this is a safe alternative. Thanks