Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tazorac

who starts school soon?

how do u guys feel about ur first day of school..luckly im not in school anymore and the horros of going the first days are over for me

I just had my first day of highschool today. One guy ( I know him, though) made fun of my skin so I was pretty upset. That on top of being very short has pretty much shot any chance I have at self confidence.

I'm doing my 2nd year of university in a few weeks; looking foreward to not breaking out any more in the next few weeks.

I start my first year at the university on septemeber 21 and am not looking forward to it at all... not only is my faCE decent looking but im going to be commuting which will make my social life even worse

i start a week from today.....however i dont care cause

- i have mild acne (but still self conscious)

- i have tons of friends that have seen me almost every or every other day/night during the summer

- ive had my acne since last summer so its already been seen by everyone no surprises

I start on the 30th (week from today) and I dont mean to offend anyone but I FEEL GREAT!!! I FELL CONFIDENT, SEXY, AND HEALTHY.

All the hard work I put up this summer really paid off. Ive been working out hard everyday all summer, and today I started cross country and ran 6 miles and felt great. Not only that, my skin is almost completely clear from Accutane and all the ladies were actually talking to me today!! I felt great.....

^thats the way to be.

right now I'm tanned it was summer so good excercise from pool and stuff. got my whole acne thing pretty figured out red marks are still there but with the stuff I'm using will be gone before my tan fades away...

Thanks Mdawg, but yeah, I also got a nice good tan this summer, so that really helps with the little acne I have left, but yeah, it really feels great when girls come TALK TO YOU

I start my sophmore year at college on the 30th. I'm happy to go back up, especially once snowboarding season starts, but I'm sad to because I have to leave my awesome Gf since she's going to a different college. boo. Looks like i'll be spending a lot of gas money this next semester....

and before anyone says it yea I know i'm whipped, but so is she smile.gif

As far as acne goes, I've actually broke out a little more this summer than last, but I decided that I don't give a shit whatsoever because I realized people aren't as vain about it as I am, so fuck it. I feel pretty good anyway, been trying to work out a lot, made some money, had a birthday, got a tattoo and spent a week in san diego on the beach every day.....

i start a week from today.....however i dont care cause

- i have mild acne (but still self conscious)

- i have tons of friends that have seen me almost every or every other day/night during the summer

- ive had my acne since last summer so its already been seen by everyone no surprises

Sucks man I started yesterday and I was one of the only people in my huge ass fuckes with acne. Not to mention that the lights make my face look like ass soup. Whatever man just bying my time until everyone can see the real me.

Im glad im out of school. but it kind of sucks that i fucking graduated last year but have put my life on whole due to acne. Now things are changing though, ive learned to accept the marks (somewhat) and i am clearing up

Start in about 2 weeks.. Definitely anxious to get back, summer has been too boring... As far as the acne goes, I'm going to try my best to try to not let it control me.. It controlled me last year and I had a horrible time in my first year college.. Can't go through another year of that

I start my 2nd yr at university on 23rd september. I'm hoping that a lot of my spots and the redness goes away by then. And Makaveli, I know how you feel man. My acne controlled me in my 1st yr aswell and I didn't do too well socially or academically. I'm hoping that the BP takes care of that and I can start to live my life properly without having to worry about my acne.

Sucks man I started yesterday and I was one of the only people in my huge ass fuckes with acne. Not to mention that the lights make my face look like ass soup. Whatever man just bying my time until everyone can see the real me.

Yo -- E*. How you be? I need to go to bed, start uni in two weeks. Gotta get the body clock together. Night night, smile.gif.

no.

your left arm??????? then you couldnt wave at the hot guys honking at you while you were on the phone

Its my second week of high school and i really dont want to go cuz my face just blew up again with pimples. I cant get these damm marks to go away. Any who no one has made fun of my face but they just gave me that look i really dont like my high school yr good luck with yours though

School in officially 2 weeks.. Initial breakout from the Retin-A coming into full effect.. Should be a September to remember.. That little possibility of being clear by school that I've hoped for all summer is basically over

im due to start uni in september but im not sure im going yet.. depends if this shit clears on my face or not in the next three weeks.i go on the 18th. Fingers crossed it does but if not, looks like im gonna be taking another gap year..oh good? starting uni at 20 instead of 18.fab :s