Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AccutaneSwagster

Please read if your considering accutane or have Cystic acne

I had severe cystic acne I am 18. Accutane is a very powerful drug. I took it for 2 months. I became tired all the time, lost my beauty and looked like a very unhealthy person. I have nothing against accutane. IF you take it and do not experience serious side effects take it! However I had lots of side effects. SO I decided to stop and began treating my acne naturally with HERPANICINE And hepar SUlfer.

HERPANICINE IS AMAZING ITS NATURAL ACCUTANE. AFTER 2 Months my Skin is SO much better! Its not complety clear but My skin has 90% less breakouts! I am so surprised by my results.

SO please Look up herpanicine on the reviews and see how it cures acne from within. I take 6 pills a day and hepar sulfer homeopathic remody one daily. Your skin will see results I gurantee you. IT does take sometime for however. Do not expect results within the first week. If you stick with it your skin will look healthy and vibrant. Google herpanicine reviews!

I had severe cystic acne I am 18. Accutane is a very powerful drug. I took it for 2 months. I became tired all the time, lost my beauty and looked like a very unhealthy person. I have nothing against accutane. IF you take it and do not experience serious side effects take it! However I had lots of side effects. SO I decided to stop and began treating my acne naturally with HERPANICINE And hepar SUlfer.

HERPANICINE IS AMAZING ITS NATURAL ACCUTANE. AFTER 2 Months my Skin is SO much better! Its not complety clear but My skin has 90% less breakouts! I am so surprised by my results.

SO please Look up herpanicine on the reviews and see how it cures acne from within. I take 6 pills a day and hepar sulfer homeopathic remody one daily. Your skin will see results I gurantee you. IT does take sometime for however. Do not expect results within the first week. If you stick with it your skin will look healthy and vibrant. Google herpanicine reviews!

Accutane was modeled after a natural compound (Vitamin A), but slightly modified such that it was effective with fewer side effects. Vitamin A, in reliably therapeutic doses for cystic acne, is highly toxic. So I was a little perplexed by your post.

But reading the ingredients of Herpanicine cleared things up. It's 12,500 I.U. of Vitamin A, and relatively small amounts of Vitamin E and selenium, with a handful of random herbs thrown in. They suggest you take 1 - 3 pills, twice daily...a maximum of 6 doses daily, meaning 75,000. The currently accepted Tolerable Upper Level of Intake for Vitamin A is 10,000 IU per day in adults. There are those on the board that argue for higher acceptable intakes, but toxicity symptoms are undoubtedly real and measurable past this point.

So yes, its natural Accutane. And also more dangerous than Accutane :( In addition, Vitamin A isn't regulated the way Accutane is - you don't have to be using birth control, and you aren't under the care of a doctor who can recognize toxicity symptoms and is monitoring the levels of triglycerides and liver enzymes in your blood. The fact that something is "natural" never implies that it is safe.

Swagster, any substance put into the human body has potential for side effects. Whether or not a person actually experiences the side effects, that depends on the person. It's always a good idea to discuss vitamin and herbal supplements with a doctor :surprised:

Remember just because something is "natural", it can still be dangerous if taken improperly. For example, Hemlock is all natural, and can kill you if you eat it.

The point is herpanicine i way safer than accutane.. Do the research on it

I'm sure you know more than a fully trained medical dermatologist. I shall trust you completely on this, quit my accutane dose, tell my doctor to p*ss off and trust some random person on the internet. Thankyou so much!

The point is herpanicine i way safer than accutane.. Do the research on it

I'm sure you know more than a fully trained medical dermatologist. I shall trust you completely on this, quit my accutane dose, tell my doctor to p*ss off and trust some random person on the internet. Thankyou so much!

:clap:

AccutaneSwagster: Got any randomised, controlled trials on herpancine?

Edited by jimmy188

If you really want to try to cure your acne naturally, why don't you visit the holistic/nutrition board and read some logs on diet changes, etc? Playing around with "natural" pills can be just bad as bad or even worse than prescription drugs.

Posted · Hidden by AKL, June 4, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by AKL, June 4, 2012 - No reason given

Accutane was modeled after a natural compound (Vitamin A), but slightly modified such that it was effective with fewer side effects. Vitamin A, in reliably therapeutic doses for cystic acne, is highly toxic. So I was a little perplexed by your post.

But reading the ingredients of Herpanicine cleared things up. It's 12,500 I.U. of Vitamin A, and relatively small amounts of Vitamin E and selenium, with a handful of random herbs thrown in. They suggest you take 1 - 3 pills, twice daily...a maximum of 6 doses daily, meaning 75,000. The currently accepted Tolerable Upper Level of Intake for Vitamin A is 10,000 IU per day in adults. There are those on the board that argue for higher acceptable intakes, but toxicity symptoms are undoubtedly real and measurable past this point.

So yes, its natural Accutane. And also more dangerous than Accutane :( In addition, Vitamin A isn't regulated the way Accutane is - you don't have to be using birth control, and you aren't under the care of a doctor who can recognize toxicity symptoms and is monitoring the levels of triglycerides and liver enzymes in your blood. The fact that something is "natural" never implies that it is safe.

Take 300,000 IU's of Vitamin A a day. It will clear up fast (4-6 months)

Actually, I looked at it little more because I was a curious and it says the main ingredient is not simply Vitamin A, but Vitamin A as beta carotene. From what I understand, it still has its risks but is nowhere near as bad as Vitamin A. Beta Carotene vitamins can be bought at the supermarket where as vitamin A cannot (though that obviously doesn't make it completely safe).

Edited by dont_do_it

Did you take before and after pictures? I'm curious to see how your progress is coming along if this herpanicine is working well for you.

Actually, I looked at it little more because I was a curious and it says the main ingredient is not simply Vitamin A, but Vitamin A as beta carotene. From what I understand, it still has its risks but is nowhere near as bad as Vitamin A. Beta Carotene vitamins can be bought at the supermarket where as vitamin A cannot (though that obviously doesn't make it completely safe).

Oh? I just looked it up on Amazon I believe, obviously wasn't thorough enough.

But if it is beta-carotene, then it's totally useless... unless you're deficient in vitamin A. The conversion of beta-carotene to active vitamin A is tightly regulated, and definitely won't reach levels therapeutic for acne. Once the need for vitamin A is met, the conversion stops. That's why its more safe :P

Oh? I just looked it up on Amazon I believe, obviously wasn't thorough enough.

But if it is beta-carotene, then it's totally useless... unless you're deficient in vitamin A. The conversion of beta-carotene to active vitamin A is tightly regulated, and definitely won't reach levels therapeutic for acne. Once the need for vitamin A is met, the conversion stops. That's why its more safe :P

It can turn your skin orangish if you take too much.