Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hypochondriac

What type of scarring do I have?

post-141556-1301234475_thumb.jpg

What type of scarring is this? I would just feel a little more sane if someone could identify it for me aha

I don't believe it to be severe and honestly my forehead is smooth, I cannot feel anything or bumps and it's like they are under the surface of my skin. It's only in my forehead region and I cannot feel anything when I cleanse or moisturise.

Thank you so much :)x

I don't really see much scarring there...just mostly redmarks. Looks like you might have a small rolling scar or two.

Guest Timehealsall

What type of scarring is this? I would just feel a little more sane if someone could identify it for me aha

I don't believe it to be severe and honestly my forehead is smooth, I cannot feel anything or bumps and it's like they are under the surface of my skin. It's only in my forehead region and I cannot feel anything when I cleanse or moisturise.

Thank you so much :)x

to best tell if you have scarring, take a photo in various different lighting and angles.

wow really thanks haha

I suppose they are just red marks but I have had them for a while and they fade sometimes but then come back brighter another day. it's so strange! :(

Any ideas or tips? :D

Guest Timehealsall

hypochondriac, one real quick thing, did you ever pop any zits on your forehead? If not, you probably did not scar.

Regarding the red marks, try alpha hydroxy acid

I don't see scarring in this picture, just irritated skin. To reduce the redness you could try to use retin-a or something somewhat lighter (like differin?) It really smoothed out my complexion but it made me look pale ( a look that really doesn't suit me) so I stopped using it.