Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Isaac Lee

American Health Corrupted!!??!! Thoughts??

So, I just wanted to bring up the idea that The American government is trying to slowly, but surely kill us, or in less harsh words, make us sick.

There are many things that point to this and I know many of you may already feel the same way, but I just wanted to share and hear some thoughts.

When we are sick, the government makes money. HOW? simple. medication, health care, etc.

And the government is (in my opinion) controlled by elites who are MONEY hungry.

Look at the american economy, and how it is falling.

Just to make things clear, I am in no way belittling anyone in the Health Industry such as hard working doctors, nurses, etc.

Anyway, lets see some examples.

One of the major ones is Fluoride in our water. There is absolutely NO benefit. The dental hygiene? Its a mere cover up for its real purpose. To terrorize our bodies. Heres a link to some of the things fluoride can do. http://www.healthiertalk.com/fluoride-hoax-3100

Another is Vaccines. Our human immune system is a brilliant piece of art. It is built to handle viruses and such. God gifted us with a very complex, strong system. And what does the government do to thank him? They decide to PUMP a whole bunch of chemicals into us when we are childs and DESTROY our immune system. Humanity has built immunity and strength to fight of these so-called flus and viruses, but we end up getting chemicals like mercury, aluminum PUMPED into us sometimes causing irreversible damage. Why? Because it makes the government money. We get sick, we pay for healthcare. A child becomes autistic, they have to pay for special caring and etc. Look at the Swine Flu Epedemic for example. They made a HUGE deal and scared millions into getting the vaccine (myself included)

These are just two of the many things that influence our health. I just read a post talking about how colesterol is a healthy necessity of life and is being viewed as a "negative" thing and a "cause" for heart attacks.

Anyway, its quite late, I will end my post and continue tommorow and maybe some responses to reply to. I really just want to get this out there and hope I can hear your guys thoughts and opinions. And maybe you believe the govt is messing with another part of out daily lives.

To end off, Just look at other countries. Japan for example, they are very healthy people with beautiful skin and to my believe, they don't drink fluoridated water. They also take large amounts of iodine which fights fluoride and vice versa. Iodine in one case is Necessary for thyroid function while fluoride is the opposite.

Well, I am REALLY tired, sorry if this post is ALL of the place my mind is not really wide awake. Got home late today, gonna sleep now. LATER!!

Really, it's not the government that's making the money.

Healthcare in American NOT socialized, meaning it's really not government run.

Instead, it's a business. Hospitals are businesses. THEY are the ones making the money, not the government.

But I agree that the government should do something. The health of American citizens shouldn't be just another profit game. It disgusts me.

I'm sure someone is more able and willing to address your grievances and suspicions, but I'll share my opinion on one thing:

When we are sick, the government makes money. HOW? simple. medication, health care, etc.

And the government is (in my opinion) controlled by elites who are MONEY hungry.

Look at the american economy, and how it is falling.

I guess I could see how they made money if the medical community was the one pushing/barring certain types of legislation by giving money to legislators, but idk if that actually happens or not.

Also as far as vaccines, I'm sure not all of them are necessary, but they help prevent a lot of deaths from diseases with an otherwise high mortality rate. The human body is a highly efficient system, but so are bacteria and viruses, etc.

I don't know too much about the whole fluoride situation, but I do feel better drinking filtered water.

Your post reminded me of the movie Wall-E, great movie if you've never seen it. Represents humanity in a scenario where everyone is obese and relies on technology to do pretty much everything.

I feel that most of what we have nowadays that is "killing us" was made with good intentions. Nobody sat down in a dark room with a bunch of evil bastards and said "let's invent the idea that people need vaccines so we can make more money off them in the long run". There were epidemics like smallpox and such that needed to be controlled, vaccines effectively controlled them.

The problem lies in the ignorance of so many people, and not for bad reason. The general population isn't going to do any hard research on what is generally accepted in society. Even the companies/FDA/whatever that does research still remains with such a cloud of mystery about what does what to who. If we could physically see what fluoride was doing to our body in a tangible sense rather than loose-ended studies and so much other junk all over the place, I'm positive it would be taken out of the water supply completely. Another point, sick people don't make the government money. Sick people don't work. They sit on their ass at home and sleep and recover, all the while taking drugs the government possibly helped fund (or paid entirely for) that could also cause them other types of damage in the long run. The type that the government also has to do extensive research on. If nobody got sick, then granted there wouldn't be the whole drug industry, but we would have a MUCH more productive country. As well as much less other crap to deal with. There's just too much going on for it to be perfect.

No doubt there are corrupt people out there but for the most part we're all just human beings. Trying to make a living and doing what's best while we're at it. Just feel glad that your acne gave you a higher sense about things and led you to a much healthier lifestyle than you ever would have otherwise. Maybe us taking steps now will let us all live 'til we're like 130 or something.

Edited by Phresh

They are not trying to kill you. Period.

Still I wouldnt like to live in the US.

Edited by joris ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

Just a part of population control. If most agencies/businesses were so easily tied together, there would be a lot of outrage.

I think it's less a case of them trying to kill you (I live in the UK, so I can't really include myself, although I think the mechanisms work in a similar way over here) and more a case of the fact that governments are in the pockets of big businesses such as pharmaceutical companies who generate BIG bucks on a multinational scale, and thus have HUGE amounts of leverage over governmental policy and advice on health. To a large extent, I think it is in the interests of such companies to keep people sick and uninformed of alternatives, which was how misinformation about such beneficial supplements like iodine came about in the first place, so the pharmaceutical companies could peddle their thyroid meds instead of people taking iodine, (which is what they did for centuries before for all sorts of ailments - it used to be used as somewhat of a 'tonic'), which they could make no money out of because it is a naturally occurring trace mineral.

As for fluoride in the water, there are theories about it being used by the powers that be for less than ethical purposes and while I would rather not believe the one about it being put in the water to keep populations dumbed down and acquiescent, in this day and age nothing would surprise me to be honest. All I know for certain is that it is not benefical for health and it does not seem to signifcantly help with tooth decay - I really don't know why people persist with water fluoridation programs with so much evidence out there that indicates it's detrimental effects ....

"As for fluoride in the water, there are theories about it being used by the powers that be for less than ethical purposes and while I would rather not believe the one about it being put in the water to keep populations dumbed down and acquiescent, in this day and age nothing would surprise me to be honest. All I know for certain is that it is not benefical for health and it does not seem to signifcantly help with tooth decay - I really don't know why people persist with water fluoridation programs with so much evidence out there that indicates it's detrimental effects .... "

sigh, no its just that the advisors of the government is a bit biased toward the big pharma and that a lot of studies are done wrong on purpose. The government just think its good for tooth decay and not bad for health. The same goes with the food pyramid. No one is trying to dumb down anybody. Last time I checked it is better for a country when people can think , and are smarter so they can get more money into the country.

The health of the people is the responsibility of the people. No one else. Relying upon any agency that has no connection to or real motivation for your well-being is foolish. Apathy and ignorance is what is killing people.

Australia is even worse, raw milk and cheese is illegal here. Everything must have the nutrients pasteurized out of it.

The health of the people is the responsibility of the people. No one else. Relying upon any agency that has no connection to or real motivation for your well-being is foolish. Apathy and ignorance is what is killing people.
Edited by uncle buck

Okay. So if I take very good care of myself, but still get sick (say I get cancer), then it's my responsibility to cure myself? Okay. Glad you cleared that up for me. :drool:

Not only what acneslayer is saying. But are we all supposed to find out whats good and bad to? Well not that the government is doing a good job on that. But they think they are. So they think they are doing good with that.

Okay. So if I take very good care of myself, but still get sick (say I get cancer), then it's my responsibility to cure myself? Okay. Glad you cleared that up for me. :drool:

I think you took the point a step too far.

there is NO money in healthy happy people

acne, cancer, heart disease, crohns ect are all pretty much unknown conditions where people eat traditional diets........look how many westerners have these conditons

when do doctors tell mothers that if they feed their kids modern diet high in grains and omega 6 their brains and jaws wont develop?...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6p-SxECxUc

very good video about diet and cancer

Edited by Sakuraba

I think you took the point a step too far.

Haha. I think so, too. I was exaggerating to make a point.

What the hell are you talking about?

If you get cancer, it is your responsibility to go to a doctor and get treatment.

And why do you ask a question and then answer it yourself in the same paragraph?

^_^)ノ)-->

QUOTE (joris ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ @ Mar 27 2011, 02:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not only what acneslayer is saying. But are we all supposed to find out whats good and bad to? Well not that the government is doing a good job on that. But they think they are. So they think they are doing good with that.

Is this a serious post?

Yes, it is everyone's responsibility to find out what is "good" and what is "bad". Your body, your mind, your responsibility.

Besides, "good" and "bad" are relative terms since everyone reacts differently to food and holds different tolerances. If a person cannot determine what foods are "good" and "bad" for them over the course of a lifetime, especially with advent of internet, what the hell are they doing with their time?

If a person does not take personal responsibility for their health, they have no right to complain when their body stops working properly, especially if the person is relatively well off and not living in poverty (in that case, survival becomes first priority)

i do believe it is our responsibility to be healthy and do what is good for us. but there are many instances where its SO hard to. there are sooo many drugs out there that are prescribed to us and SO many food items and drinks that have so many unpronounceable names in the ingredients, literally, in like almost every food item in a grocery store. all this stuff is passed thru by the FDA saying yeah its fine for everyone. on that note, it is our responsibility, if u wana be healthy, to avoid a lot of this stuff. altho even fruits and veggies are preserved and genetically altered (by the way, there is no law that says they have to post which fruits n veggies are being genetically altered in stores). so its litereally goten to a point where u dunno WHAT ur eating when u eat food in stores ...its best to grow ur own food.altho thats hard to given that fact that a lot of ppl live in apts and/or work work work. lol its just so crazy.

also there are ways to go organic, it just takes a LOT more work and patience in order to find the stuff u need

Edited by ~VaLeRie~

i do believe it is our responsibility to be healthy and do what is good for us. but there are many instances where its SO hard to. there are sooo many drugs out there that are prescribed to us and SO many food items and drinks that have so many unpronounceable names in the ingredients, literally, in like almost every food item in a grocery store. all this stuff is passed thru by the FDA saying yeah its fine for everyone. on that note, it is our responsibility, if u wana be healthy, to avoid a lot of this stuff. altho even fruits and veggies are preserved and genetically altered (by the way, there is no law that says they have to post which fruits n veggies are being genetically altered in stores). so its litereally goten to a point where u dunno WHAT ur eating when u eat food in stores ...its best to grow ur own food.altho thats hard to given that fact that a lot of ppl live in apts and/or work work work. lol its just so crazy.

also there are ways to go organic, it just takes a LOT more work and patience in order to find the stuff u need

Yes, yes, yes. Why do organic apples cost $6.99 a pound, but I can get a double cheese burger at McDonald's for $1?

And hospitals can charge whatever the heck they please, and we can't do anything about it. Yes, it is our responsibility to keep ourselves healthy, but the government has a responsibility to its people. Many people can't afford to be healthy, because healthcare is just another business run by major corporations in the United States. It's a profit game, just like every other business, but it shouldn't be. It just disgusts me.

Yes, yes, yes. Why do organic apples cost $6.99 a pound, but I can get a double cheese burger at McDonald's for $1?

And hospitals can charge whatever the heck they please, and we can't do anything about it. Yes, it is our responsibility to keep ourselves healthy, but the government has a responsibility to its people. Many people can't afford to be healthy, because healthcare is just another business run by major corporations in the United States. It's a profit game, just like every other business, but it shouldn't be. It just disgusts me.

- Cheap food is cheap, better food costs more. You get what you pay for. That is generally how it has always been. Nothing is new here.

- If the people don't like government, then it is the peoples' RESPONSIBILITY to change it through voting, spending habits or other means.

- Healthcare generally only helps when you are already sick or injured. Healthcare's main tools are drugs and surgeries, which are only really effective when you are already sick. True healthcare is taking preventative measures towards diseases. Doctors and hospitals can't make you exercise, de-stress, eat well, or improve your sleep. Only the individual can do this, which is why it is the individual's health is a personal responsibility.

- If it disgusts you, then change it. Don't contribute to it. Money talks. Educate others. You don't have to go see a doctor, unless you are sick (already too late to prevent). You don't have to buy drugs or products from major corporations. They do not come to your house and force you to buy their stuff. Ignore them.

This stuff is simple but everyone wants to complicate the matter. If you don't like something, don't contribute to it.

Welcome to Life. It's hard and difficult. Always has been, always will be. No one is forcing you to do or eat anything you don't want to consume.

Okay, Wow thanks for the replies. Was going to reply yesterday, but couldn't make time.

Anyway, I am not a 100% sure how the system works and I don't know exactly WHO gets money from sick people. Of course doctors get paid, but they get paid not depending on the amount of sick people, so I was assuming it was like the government (who I'm pretty sure pays doctors). Anyway, regardless, what I'm trying to say it, someone/some group with lots of power and money, isn't giving a shit about people's health whether that be the government, the pharmacy, etc. Like someone said, studies are done and promote not just biased opinions, but total BS. WHY? Obviously so people will follow those beliefs which in turn has to benefit the people putting out those beliefs. And, it cannot be said that the Government thinks ALL of this is good and beneficial and that nothing sketchy is going on, because if me, a teenage kid can figure stuff like this out, then it is absolutely guaranteed that they would know the truth. The government isn't stupid.

Secondly, to those saying that health is everyone's OWN responsibility, and that we shouldn't blame others. That is also not true, yes, people may have "choices" and "free will", but people are influenced and persuaded into so many bad things. Lets think of it this way, if a teacher told a bunch of kindergarten students that cheating was good, do you think the little kids would disagree. No, most would not, since they are very influenced by someone they believe tells the truth, which in turn makes them believe it.

So when a whole bunch of health officials say we are adding fluoride into out water for our teeth, families all over america believe that they are benefiting from this water, saving money on dental care and such. While, they are basically posisoning themselves.

Who's fault is that? The teacher is at fault for making the children believe that cheating is okay.

And the Govt is at fault (or whoever influences the government) is at fault for making us believe fluoride in water is for our teeth.

Also, how about the vaccines. They use the "scare" tactic. If a parent tells their kid that if they stay up late, a monster is going to come, what does the kid do? He wants to sleep early, obviously because he is scared. So when health officials tell us to get a whole bunch of vaccines pumped into our growing immune systems because we could become "seriously" ill if we don't, parents are "scared" into getting their kids vaccines. So yes, it is our resposibility to look out for our health, but it is also the government and the pharmacy and the health people's resposiblity to guide us to a healthy lifestyle.

And once again I don't know exactly how the system works and whether it is the work of the government or another group of large influence and power, but I do believe that their is another larger influencial group controlling the government and our society (call me crazy, but its what I personally believe).

Anyway, this is all for now, gotta go take a shower and hopefully will talk to you guys soon.

PS: noticed I became a Vet. member, haha, thats awesome. :)

- Cheap food is cheap, better food costs more. You get what you pay for. That is generally how it has always been. Nothing is new here.

- If the people don't like government, then it is the peoples' RESPONSIBILITY to change it through voting, spending habits or other means.

- Healthcare generally only helps when you are already sick or injured. Healthcare's main tools are drugs and surgeries, which are only really effective when you are already sick. True healthcare is taking preventative measures towards diseases. Doctors and hospitals can't make you exercise, de-stress, eat well, or improve your sleep. Only the individual can do this, which is why it is the individual's health is a personal responsibility.

- If it disgusts you, then change it. Don't contribute to it. Money talks. Educate others. You don't have to go see a doctor, unless you are sick (already too late to prevent). You don't have to buy drugs or products from major corporations. They do not come to your house and force you to buy their stuff. Ignore them.

This stuff is simple but everyone wants to complicate the matter. If you don't like something, don't contribute to it.

If I could change it, I would. Unfortunately, there aren't enough like-minded people to make a change. I'm not saying corporations are all evil. What I'm saying is that even though the U.S. is rather capitalistic, some things shouldn't be a profit game. Healthcare should not be a profit game. It's just wrong.

Hospitals grossly overcharge. How do you think doctors make six figure incomes?