Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey! Um im 14, just entered high school. This summer I went to a summer camp in Maine. My skin started out good, started clearing up, then all of a sudden I started breaking out like I have never before. I felt like shit. I swear I was one of the FOUR people in the 130 ppl camp with acne. Everywhere I look, sweet, clear, perfect american faces. not a single spot here or there. one time a counselour came up to me and said: "dude whats up with all the cold sores"? made me feel like crap. during the dances i usually hanged out with my cousin. he gets all the chicks. i try not to hang out with my all that much becuase where he goes, the chicks go, and i dont want them to see my pimples. anyways i bought this neutrogena foam cleanser and helped things out a little bit, but around the 2 week using it i started breaking out again. when camp ended my mom took me to this derm. she said that it was mild and that i should use so and so cleanser so times a day and use so and so moisturizer... blah blah blah. ive been using it for a week now. it cleared up the redness in my cheecks considerably. i have what i call a "danger zone" in my face. that is my upper lip. i break out there the most and that is where i get the most damn pimples. mad.gif that lip was clear until now. I have one juicy, red, itchy, painful, mofo standing like a statue right below my nose. pisses me off becuase i have a cold now and when i have to use a tissue i cant becuase then i get the pimple full of mucus and crap and i dont want that to happen. anywho, schoool started a couple days ago. all my freinds have clear skin. infact almost everybody in high school has clear skin (with several exceptions). it just pisses me off. why the fuck do they get clear skin and i dont? why? why do i have to put up with all the acne bs and they dont? im too pissed off to continue writing so i will stop.

Heya there. smile.gif I'm 14 too, and just had my highschool orientation today. I know one person who has severe acne, and he's a guy. (I'm a girl, btw) Another guy I know was making fun of my face, saying he wanted to pop all my zits. sad.gif I saw so many people with completely clear skin, and it pissed me off! To make matters worse, I was also the shortest freshman there. Gah. So, yeah, there are people that are worse off than you. Try to stay positive.

Age doesn't matter here, acne is acne, I dont give a f*ck if you have acne at age 10 or age 20, it still affects the person you are and I really feel for this kid because I know what he going through. All I can say is hang in there buddy, and try to get medication ASAP, because even though Accutane really got rid of my stuffborn acne, the other medications I took before also helped for a short period of time.

peace, if you need help, holla at me on AIM or YIM

"ghettohustla14"

It's not even the fact that he is 14 and it will go away. When you are 14 you get acne. When you are in your 20's and beyond, that is when you start worrying.