Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

alright i got a couple of questions... i have mild acne with mostly red marks that i want to cover up. in the past, i did wear concealer only on red marks. the problem was when i wore it sweating (basketball).i noticed it did cause some more pimples to form near the marks (MORE MARKS bb_eusa_doh.gif ). I heard about tinted sunscreens and i wanted to ask if they can hide marks effectivly. do you think it would be less comedogenic to use a tinted sunscreen/moisturizer compared to concealer while sweating? i thought it could be good too since it would protect my marks from the sun too(and i don't like putting to much stuff on my face). Also wanted to know about making my own tinted sunscreen (mixing foundation with sunscreen). is that safe to put afterwards on the skin? it sounds weird but maybe thats what the cosmectic compagnies do... anyways thx in advance for your help!

p.s. YEA IM A GUY ! smile.gif

I heard about tinted sunscreens and i wanted to ask if they can hide marks effectivly. do you think it would be less comedogenic to use a tinted sunscreen/moisturizer compared to concealer while sweating? i thought it could be good too since it would protect my marks from the sun too(and i don't like putting to much stuff on my face). Also wanted to know about making my own tinted sunscreen (mixing foundation with sunscreen). is that safe to put afterwards on the skin? it sounds weird but maybe thats what the cosmectic compagnies do... anyways thx in advance for your help!

p.s. YEA IM A GUY ! smile.gif