Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
babbit

Skin hot to the touch

Hi everyone, I just started the Acne.org regimen and I had a question about the initial dryness period one may go through.

I'm using the regimen on my face as well as my back, chest and neck. Also, I am using the AHA for my back after I use the BP and during the day when I go to work (sans BP).

I am experiencing a bit of drying on my face and neck but what I am not sure about is that my skin is really hot to the touch. I've been using the regimen for a week and this heat problem started on day 5 and hasn't gone away yet. And my skin is hot in some places that I haven't even applied AHA to but are near my back, like the back of my arms and my lower back.

I was just wondering if anyone has experienced this and how long did it take to go away?

I don't know if it is an allergic reaction of some sort because there is no swelling or redness, but it feels like I have a sunburn of some sort but I haven't exposed those areas to the sun while wearing AHA.

Any ideas/help?