Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haroldandkumar

I ordered two bp gels and only got 1

I ordered two bp gels at the same time and only got one. Has anyone else ordered more then one at a time? I thought they would come in the same package so it's kinda weird i only got one and still haven't got other. I don't wanna get ripped off don't know who to talk to for shipping order.

They are supposed to come in the same package. Was the seal tight when it arrived? Please write to [email protected] explaining your situation and give them your order number or first and last name you ordered with. We will send you another tube right away. Sorry about that.

Hi Dan, I ordered 2 tubes and a few minutes ago recieved 2 tubes...the problem is that almost all of the bp gel leaked out all over the inside of the envelope. I just sent an email to the support people; I'm sure this can be taken care of somehow but just in case the email didn't get through I wanted to make sure I could tell you, asap. I was really happy to get the gel shipped so fast, but unfortunately nearly all of it is all over the inside of the envelope...

Wow - the matter is taken care of, customer service got back to me in an extremely quick and friendly manner, and is shipping me 2 replacement tubes plus an additional tube at no cost, priority mail. I have to say, that is the best customer service I've ever experienced and it makes all the difference in the world. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You've got yourself a very loyal customer now, in record time. smile.gif

Ya I had the same problem with one that exploded , plus the package took longer then it was supposed to get here so they were going to send me an extra bottle in addition to the 2 I originally paid for. When it got here there was only 2 and one had exploded/leaked or something, so I send them an email telling them what happened and they resent my orginal order of 2 bottles PLUS 2 more bottles for free with Priority shipping, so I ended up with 5 and a half bottles (the one that exploded still had about half in it) while only paying for 2 :]. They really do care about their customers and I will be gladly ordering more from them for a long time.