Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeVa

Has anyone heard of or used these??

yeah I hear ya...there are about a million products...I mean why can't they just make one that works for most pepople!!Argh. bb_eusa_wall.gif

i heard stopacne is made by the same people that made proacne, which is discontinued. I read a review saying the new formula is a little more drying than proacne, but he found it made him clear as opposed to proactiv.

Yeah the good thing about these products is that most sites offer a money back deal, but then again who knows some are gonna find excuses to not give back a refund. Yeah flavay looks better than most of the other stuff I've seen online. I'm gonna search around to see if anyone has left reviews on the product.

Uh....is it just me or did they spell Benzoyl Peroxide wrong. They spelled it like this "Benzyl Peroxide" and the Sodium Lauryl Sulfate they spelled it like this "Sodium Laurel Sulphate". I really think these products was developed by amateurs and not professionals. If they were professionals they wouldn't be that dumb and spell the words like that. Sorry ....just suspicious.

I'd stick with something on the safe side. Try Dan's regimen or Bochtla's Regimen?

LOL -- go to stopacne.com and notice the lady's face on the front page. The "before" pic is totally fake. She's wearing makeup in the "before" pic but doesn't bother to put it over her "pimples?" ...wtf? And why is it the SAME exact picture for Before/After shot? HAhha..Paint shop pro some zits in there...pathetic. That girl has probably never seen a pimple in her life.

ok, i just recieved my first stopacne kit. As i am typing this there is a mask on my face which is a step 2 in stopacne regimen. I am going to make a thread in regimen forums and let you guys know about the results and the reviews of the product. So far i like it but the time will tell if i love it

im calling Stop Acne via their 866 number on the site, i find that image of the supermodel picture insulting, and by the way that picture is copyright L'Oreal

ok, my first day on this product is not good. I used it twice already, last night and this morning and today i got more pimples and one in my nose which i never had. I never had a pimple in my nose in my life. I dont know if its due to acnestop products or what else. But what i like about the acnestop is the mask. it seems like its working. Its so heavy, i have such a hard time moving my mouth when this mask is on my face. I dont like the gel. It looks like glue and when you put it on your palm you think that this will never spread on your face but it does. After u put it on ur face you cannot touch it because even if you touch your skin a tiny bit it will get terribly flaky. I am going to use this product for couple of weeks and if i'll keep getting worse i'll stop. Wish me luck

wow, this product works well. I broke out once but the whiteheads were little tiny. Pimples are not as big as they were before, the redness is gone. I am sticking to this product for quite a while

Try Glytone. They have stuff for acne, oily skin, sensitive skin and dry skin. I think they're acne kit really works. It may seem expensive but it lasts four to six months. That's great savings if you ask me. I'm using their acne kit. So far, my experience has been great. I'll post any adverse reactions to my usage of the product. Anyway, I tried Proactiv which didn't work on my skin. Proactiv only has BP as their main ingredient which can significantly dry the skin. I got cystic pimples from using Proactiv. I'm not saying that people will get pimples if they this product. There's a product for every skin type. Maybe what doesn't work for me might work on someone else.

so i really think all of these are a scam. they can't even spell benzoyl peroxide correctly...i hate it that people and companies prey on acne sufferers' desperation...my recommendation is to try dan's regimen. it is not a scam.