Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Teepot

clinique superfit foundation?

Has anyone tried this foundation? It gets good reviews on epinions.com, but does it have good covergae? i have scars i need to hide

Teepot; I bought this foundation and didn't liked it at all, just wasted my money...

The coverage is not good and it makes me shine, although it's oil-free.

Also the color I bought was little bit dark for me but i think only best thing about this foundation is it doesn't clog pores.

Teepot - I've been using Clinique superfit foundation for about 6 months now. It's not too expensive compared with other department store brands (and after wasting my money at the drugstore trying to find the right color, i'd just rather shell out the $15 for this b/c you can match it at the counter). I like it pretty well because it blends pretty easily and has medium coverage that still looks pretty natural.... other matte or oil-free foundations I've tried look like a mask or flake me out, which doesn't help. Some of them are really hard to wash off as well, but this one comes off pretty easily. I have mild acne, and this foundation doesn't seem to affect it at all, and it does a decent job of covering it up. I do use a concealer on my spots over the foundation, and then set with loose powder and that seems to stay pretty well throughout the day without getting too shiny. (although sometimes i use those clean and clear oil blotting sheets around late afternoon-early evening if i'm going out later). The only thing is that I think there aren't enough colors for really pale skin. I use 01 (Shell) which i think is one of the two lightest ones - and i have some yellow/olive undertones in my skin. but i think it's a decent one to try. I've heard that Revlon Colorstay Lite Oil-Free is a good foundation, but I haven't seen it in the drugstore. Hope this helps!