Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaddenStyles

Mositurizing problems

Im about 3 weeks into the regimen I believe...first using Neutrogena then recently I got Dan's bp (pretty awesome stuff)

anywho...with Dan's bp....the mositurizer STILL kind of "lifts up" the bp that was already applied....anyone might know what the problem is? I gently massage it in for a long time, too. Also...I'm having a hard time staying moist. Even with mositurizer on, I gently brush my face and it still feels like sandpaper without peeling most of the time.

i decreased the amount of BP also...

I'm also noticing that my skin kind of has like, pigmented dots (aka...spots of darker skin and lighter skin). this is probably as a result of peeling...but i was wondering if exfoliating wash would help it? I'm just dying to peel all of this excess skin off...Proactiv's revitalizing toner used to me a solution to this cause it's take off all the skin with that cotton pad.

any help?

What moisturizer are you using? If you are not using Eucerin Skin Renewal, give it a shot. It is by far the best moisturizer I have ever tried.

Howdy Madden,

I'm an almost year long user of the regimine myself. I would highly reccomend the Eucerin Renewal moisturizer as Dan did; i too found that I had moisturizing problems when attempting to use the combination skin Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer after applying BP.

For post-BP application moisturizer, you can't beat Eucerin renewal. You just have to be careful with it if you are fair skinned because in tandem with the BP it'll make ya a bit red....

Anyways I use that exact moisturizer on my skin when i don't apply BP (I have serious redness issues so I can't use the regimine twice a day) and find that it is absolutely wonderful to use without BP. With BP, however, I find it to be quite clumpy and sometimes ineffective. As with all products though, your milage may vary.

In summary I too reccomend that you try out the Eucerin Renewal, its really great post-BP. Hope that helped

thanks for the recommendations. I went out and purchaed Eurecin Skin Renewal and just like you both said, it's working wonders. Thanks for all your help. I am using EXACTLY what Dan uses/recommends and it's really working for me. Hope it'll keep up! 2.5 weeks so far!