Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
muzik

Rosehip Oil???

Ok, ive been reading around the forum and stumbled across this rosehip business. So i got some questions and i wanted to know if any of u guys can answer some of them.

1) How much does rosehip oil cost and does it actually work permanently or temporarily?

2) If i did buy rosehip, how do i apply this on to my face? do i keep it on or rinse off?

3) did anyone here try it and see some good results?

Thanks, if u guys can answer these questions i think it would clear the air for a lot of people in this forum who are kinda clueless about this rosehip oil like me.

Ok, ive been reading around the forum and stumbled across this rosehip business.  So i got some questions and i wanted to know if any of u guys can answer some of them.

1) How much does rosehip oil cost and does it actually work permanently or temporarily?

---  surprised.gif  the cheapest rosehip oil i know costs $7. that's 25ml. you can visit www.coventgardenlife.com

2) If i did buy rosehip, how do i apply this on to my face? do i keep it on or rinse off?

---  eusa_dance.gif  massage the oil for 2 mins. and keep it on. do this twice a day. remember to use minimal amount so that the skin could absorb the oil completely. otherwise, some granulations would appear on the skin surface.

3) did anyone here try it and see some good results?

--- eusa_clap.gif i've been using it for about 3 months now and it's great! it took me 2 months to see improvements on my skin and from then on, the scars are fading and pits are flattening.

just be patient. it won't take overnight to make scar disappear completely, anyway.

Thanks, if u guys can answer these questions i think it would clear the air for a lot of people in this forum who are kinda clueless about this rosehip oil like me.