Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, over the past two years i've tried many products that contain BP, i also tried products that contain SA. I found out that SA is the best for me, BP was just too irritating and overdrying, i was so uncomfortable using it. I am looking for good products that contain SA. Maybe not the ones over the counter, but the ones that they sell on the internet. I couldnt find any, except one and it was stopacne.com

If you know of any good products with SA please let me know

www.drugstore.com has most if not all the otc products you can buy at a local drugstore.

The Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub is a popular 2% SA wash here. It has beads in it for gentile exfoliation, and has some moisturising properties. If you want something a bit more agressive and drying because you have oily skin, try the Clean and Clear Advantage 2% SA wash.

i liked that C&C gel stuff. (it was clear) it helped me stay pretty much clear for a while. then all of the sudden it stopped working and i don't know why. my face has been pretty bad the last 3-4 months. i'm SO aggravated w/it! i thought i was outgrowing acne but now it's been flaring back up. usually just this one side of my face. but here in the last couple days it's on my other side sad.gif