Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lunchbox

Breakout after 2 weeks

The first and second week i had great success, the whole left side of my face was clear and the right side was just about to clear. but then the third week rolls around and my face breaks out like before i started the regimen. is this normal? i've been following the regimen as followed by the videos and instructions. I use basis gentle soap, bp gel, and eucerin moisturizer. Can a change in moisturizer be the reason (i used the neutrogena combo moisture then switched)?Thanks in advance

use the exact same items as you and im on my 4th week, its normal to break out then cause i broke out with 7 pimples at once!! It should clear up very quickly, stick to it buddy.

Hey

My acne has worsened, the sides of my face and the area near my chin/neck continue to break out. A huge cluster is starting to form on the sides of my face. HAs anybody else gone through a huge breakout for 2 weeks while on the regimen?

This is normal. Give the regimen 2 months of strict adherence.

Are you using Eucerin Skin Renewal? That's the one to use.

you prolly feel like you wanna quit it right now but just stick to it cause i just got a couple of zits too but theyre healing up quickly, takes patience man.

2x a day

dove for sensitive skin

was using proactiv bp, ran out so just switched to on the spot (hate it! must order dan's bp gel)

neutrogena oil free moisture for sensitive skin

makeup: varies, not sure what to get

I am not breaking out with NEW pimples big-time but i feel like all my acne just wont go away and it looks soo bad and red and bumpy..

id say my acne is moderate, not cystic (THANK GOD) but still pretty bad

If i ever get the guts ill take a pic without makeup

id say that youre actually starting the regimen when you started using On the spot cause Proactiv's repairing lotion and Dan's BP was completely different for me when I used it. Proactiv's took longer to see results, and with Dan's results came immediately for me. I suggest you try out some of Dan's BP first.

Im on week 15 and I still get breakouts occasionally, usually 1-2 small whiteheads a week, but they go away fast. The other day however I got a huge zit on my right cheek. Took about 4 days too go away and now you'd never know I had it. Overall my face looks much better then before the regimen, but I think these occasional breakouts are slowing down my redmarks healing sad.gif

I started the regimen on June 2nd, 2004 and have been breaking out up until last week. That's over 2 months of breaking out, but now I'm cleared up and hopefully stay that way!

i wish i could remember the date when i started the regimen. i think it's 9th july - all i know is that it was a friday, and just coming up to 8 weeks ago.

anyway, i seem to keep getting one or two new spots each morning and am severely peeved. but i will not give up hope yet! especially after reading these posts - inparticular halide's.

good luck lunchbox.

hey thanks for the advice/help

i just noticed that i am using a different moisturizer than dan suggests. I am using Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Plus Intensive Repair Lotion rather than the Skin Renewal. Anybody know if there is a difference and should i change to the one suggested? thanks again