Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jackiechan24

vitamin c with rose hips

Well, since rose hip seed oil (topically used) is supposed to help scars, and vitamin c is good for them as well, would capsules with vitamin c and rose hips be good for scars? Or would regular vitamin c be just as good?

Are you asking for use topically?

The posts I read said that rosehip oil was good for eliminating red marks. I don't think that is what you can expect from Vitamin C. It is supposed to aid in regeneration of collagen.

Are you asking for use topically?

The posts I read said that rosehip oil was good for eliminating red marks. I don't think that is what you can expect from Vitamin C. It is supposed to aid in regeneration of collagen.

I have been taking 1500mg of vitamin c and 41mg of rosehips with bioflavonoids in 1 combined capsule, for the past 4mths, i doubt very much it will do much for scarring, but it cant hurt. i wish to god i had taken vitamin c when i was on accutane as i believe my scarring wouldn't be half as bad as it is today.

Hey Miss shady, I took vitamin C whilst on accutane and I still ended up with bad scarring from my acne.. I don't think it really helped at all.

Right now Im on 20,000mg of Vitamin C daily, about 20 capsules a day. Its overdose and I could die, but you know what? I dont care, its for time being. Im also taking 1000mg zinc.

Right now Im on 20,000mg of Vitamin C daily, about 20 capsules a day. Its overdose and I could die, but you know what? I dont care, its for time being. Im also taking 1000mg zinc.

Right now Im on 20,000mg of Vitamin C daily, about 20 capsules a day.  Its overdose and I could die, but you know what?  I dont care, its for time being.  Im also taking 1000mg zinc.