Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lowfreq

what a nice surprise..

Check this out..

My regimen is exfol serum in the morning and at night super cop for my scars. Once a week, I apply 55% lactic acid for about 10 mins. Typically I get a nice glow, ready to go out on Friday night. Recently about a week ago, I incorporated Retin-A 0.025% in my regiment, once a night. I really like Retin-A. It's make my skin soft and nice to look at.

Anyways, it was time to do my lactic acid this past Friday and I remember reading from some posts not to combine an acid with Retin-A or else you'll burn. But for some reason, it didn't stop me from doing it so I went ahead and did my weekly lactic acid. Ouch! My face turned red and this time it stung like a 'bee'. I left it on for about 3-5 min until I couldn't handle it anymore. I washed my face so much until I realize how much I f*cked up my face. There were patches of red all over and some parts of my skin turned dark and looked like it got a minor burn. I was so depressed that night , I thought I created more scars in my face. The following day my face still wasn't looking good. I stayed home and became even more depressed. Today, this morning, my face took on a leathery look, like an old pair of boots. And then, I started shedding! whoa.. the results? 20-30% improvement with my scarred scars! I am so happy I came across this accident! Has anyone experienced this? I'm thinking about doing this every 2 weeks or so..

really this was a nice surpise..