Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pretzelboy

two weeks and what progress!!!!!

bb_smile.gif I'm 41 and had ance since 18.......I'd given up......two weeks into the Regimen and I can't believe the results.....my skin doesn't seem to mind lots of Benzoil Peroxide.....I'm so grateful to this site...finally ordered 10 tubes of BP......all this progress was with one tube of neutragena from wal-mart and a tube(2oz) left over from proactive(never got results from them). bb_razz.gifbb_razz.gifbb_razz.gifbb_razz.gifbb_razz.gifbb_razz.gifbb_razz.gifbb_razz.gifbb_razz.gif

Too cool! I am starting the 2nd week of The Regimen today, and I have seen good results. I started off too fast w/ it and had to cut back to only applying small amounts in the evening, but now I am back up to twice a day with very small amounts, and the results are coming quickly!!!

tongue.gif Yayyyy!!!!!

I am so glad it is working for ya!

I have been doing it for two weeks, was completely clear other than the old red marks and just experienced a breakout of 5 new buggers but I guess it is expected in some and that I shouldn't give up.

I also have adult acne and I just wanted to let you know in case it happens to you too. I won't give up with this yet!

Hope you stay clear and free!