Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stoneman

Which type of acne does everyone here have?

I think there is 3 different types of acne.

1. Acne vulgaris

2. Acne conglobota

3. Acne fulminans

I've got acne vulgaris which is supposed to be the most common one out of the 3 according to scientists. I was just wondering seeing as this is an acne forum, which type(s) do you have? (Your doctor/dermatologist should've told you this).

i believe most people here have acne vulgaris, i would divide them in 3 classes>

1. acne comedonica

2. acne papulo-pustulosa

3. acne cystica

** not sure about my latin **

I have acne "mostlyannoyinglittlezitsbutsomecystsonceinawhilealsoandlotsofredmarks"

ph34r.gif Lol.

No they didn't, how do I see which one I have

I think only the doctor/dermatologist can tell you that. I dont think you can tell by yourself. Its all down to the severity and size of the acne lesions and what other illnesses come about because of it. The most common one though is the vulgaris one which most people seem to have as I do.

Although I knew someone at uni who had acne conglobota and his was ten times worse than mine. I felt sorry for him. His face was literally disfigured.

I'm not exactly sure what mine is called, I know i get the red pimples with the yellow head things once in a while but mostly i just have like red dots that aren't like bumpy or anything....idk what its called and i also have all of these little bumps on my cheeks thatt for the most part arent red eventhough a few are...you tell me...?