Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
recoverme

Is there any natural topical that can TREAT jawline acne?

I'm already in the process of healing myself inside out with cleaning up my diet..

but in the mean time, is there a way shrink them? (natural, no chemicals)

So far for me the answer is no because I have had these stubborn red inflammed mountains for years.....

Edited by recoverme

Guest Bloody Corpse Deamonn duh

u could try apply fresh aloe vera gel (from plant), tomato juice (straight from tomato, better organic tho), potato juice (same as with tomato)

for spot treatment tea tree oil, ice

honey mask (or eggwhite or clay mask or any kind of other natural stuff mask, just google whats good for skin topically from natural stuffs n throw it all in that mask)

well thats it i can think of atm

I know it is gross, but I have heard from plenty of people that blotting fresh urine on the infection is a quick way to reduce the inflammation by 50%. There are dozens of people who claim this works on this forum. If nothing else works, you might consider trying that.

Another trick is very, very warm iodized salt water for 20 minutes. It needs to be as hot as you can stand it but don't burn your skin.

Edited by Dotty1

raw honey mask is an option too.

I already do this twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night for 15 minutes.

Helps, but anyone know where to buy aloe vera plants?

Are you female? Jawline acne = messed up hormones, from my experience anyway. The mirina coil is what caused my jawline acne, and it took forever to get my hormones straightened out after that one, I can tell ya.

Got no quick fixes, it's a long term solution of hormone balancing through detox and diet - sounds like you are on the right track. Ice cubes helped me from what I can remember - ice the area, but make sure you keep the ice cube moving so you don't burn and damage the skin.

Edited by rifkah6

^My jawline cystic acne was due to a citrus intolerance.

And any acne/oily tends to = messed up hormones. Period. Except in the case of pores clogged by topicals, hormones are always involved. Even in allergic reactions.

Emu oil worked for me as far as a topical for jawline acne. Seems to reduce inflammation and make my skin happy.

Sometimes I'd also mix a bit of BC brand aspirin powder into the oil when I had something special happening the next day and really wanted a reduction in inflammation.

The lady who does my facials said that she's had clients with jawline acne caused by hairs trapped beneath the surface, like ingrown hairs, so maybe you could look for that under a bright light with a magnifying mirror. That wasn't the case with me, but thought I'd pass that along.

With the honey mask, I recently heard of Manuka honey being great for being antibacterial.

And any acne/oily tends to = messed up hormones. Period. Except in the case of pores clogged by topicals, hormones are always involved. Even in allergic reactions.