Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
damonejudis

does anyone know of any tv stars who had acne whil

i can only remember choppa, dylan from making da band

ohh and that guy from boy meets world sean hunter i dont know the actors name.

i remeber seeing once all his acne which makeup couldnt cover up.

The guy that plays Nathan on "One Tree Hill" has acne. In close up shots you can tell he has makeup covering up lots of pimples.

It's good to know we arent the only people struggling with acne...

Uma Thurman at the end of kill bill 2 when shes crying on the bathroom floor you can see she has acne. I was shocked

Frankie Muniz from Malcolm in the Middle has major acne, and so does Britney Spears.

(Jessica Simpson used to have acne, but now she's a huge spokesmodel for Pro-active even though I also heard she was on accutane as well.)

Scott Clifton from General Hospital has acne.. but those damn makeup artists cover it up so perfectly. Dammit I want a makeup artist.

Frankie Muniz from Malcolm in the Middle has major acne, and so does Britney Spears.

(Jessica Simpson used to have acne, but now she's a huge spokesmodel for Pro-active even though I also heard she was on accutane as well.)

Britney spears has always had perfect skin. Never ever heard her have any kind of skin condition ever.

He does? I haven't seen a pic of him with acne once, he has perfect skin.
If you've seen him on tv then you can tell that he has acne just like you or me...except probably not as bad cuz hes a celebrity and all...but he's still human and prone to acne like the rest of us.

i was watching a rerun of an 80s sitcom the other day.. the name escapes me..it might have been the one with leo in it.. and one of the kids had pretty severe acne..i was pretty shocked.. i wonder how hes doing now as an adult?