Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hina79

How come I never see any adults with acne out in public?

I am suffering from bad acne right now but I never see any adults with acne whenever I go out. Maybe some teenagers but never any adults. Anyone else notice this? Also on TV, I never never see any adults with acne, unless it is some Proactive commercial. I see fat adults on TV all the time but never any adults with acne....sigh...

Edited by hina79

I really hated those proactiv commercials where they would have someone with 3 or 4 small blemishes complaining about their skin.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Not sure. I've noticed a few, but definitely teenagers have it more. As far as people on TV, you have to remember there is such a thing as make-up that even guys wear. So don't feel so bad if you never see people on tv with acne, there's people on it that do, they just use cover up.

Totally know what you mean. Especially at work I feel like such an odd ball I'm 1 out of 55 that have it. Sigh... I'd rather be fat. Lol.

I see plenty of them. There's one guy who's 37 in one of my classes, and he has severe acne and scars galore. My mother is 53 and still has acne, although it's mild.

It is rare to see an adult with acne in public, but I've seen more adults with acne scars in public rather than actual active acne.

I think acne is hormonal thats why... I've never scene a grown man with acne in my life, but I have scene a grown woman with it.. As a teen I've scene way more males with acne than females, but for adults ive scene females with adult acne, but never a male. I've scene adult males with acne scars, but not active acne.

I think acne is hormonal thats why... I've never scene a grown man with acne in my life, but I have scene a grown woman with it.. As a teen I've scene way more males with acne than females, but for adults ive scene females with adult acne, but never a male. I've scene adult males with acne scars, but not active acne.

thats odd that you have never seen a grown man with acne before? at what age do you consider someone to be a grown man?

I'm 23 and prior to accutane (just finished) I had pretty bad acne. I consider myself a grown man. I'm also in college and I see other guys with acne and I'm sure a good amount of them are 20+ yrs old

Guest Bloody Corpse Deamonn duh

^^ i thought ppl here talking about adults like aduults? ykno fe yo mom n dad or ppl who r old enough to be annoying n old enough to be yo parents n ppl like that, not like young ppl?

well anyhow i havent seen any adults with acne irl anywayz, fe when i go to store n theres some adult at cash n im like dayum wish i had skin like that? ykno envying even old ppl for their skin.. >_>'

I have seen almost everything. Some adults with perfect skin, some with slight acne, and I have also seen both male and female adults with awful scarring that is probably attributed to past acne. I have seen it all because I look at people's faces all the time.. I do not know why I do it but it happens.

Exactely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I go everywhere anywhere, see anyone, i really hardly could spot people with skin bad problems like me/ ours (acne). It is too painfully hard and difficuolt, which is driving us crazy.

Fine since i am so blessed with ance everywhere anywhere my body, at least making me feelings less conscious! Why i see so many people with fk1ng flawless, not a mark, not a single strain or hair on their mammals skin, BUT FK1NG mine have ance here and there, as long as there is skin, you name it i have it. Scalp, face, neck, chest, stomach, thights, JUST LITERALLY EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!

I am going mad at this rate if my back acne isnt getting better.

Alright the sudden outbreak indeed calmed down now. So what?

Those scars are still stuck down there, many or them, black, grey, red, brown.

I can only wear t-shirt.

And hello people who have flawless skin/ face/ back.

I dont mind exchanging 10 years of my life with god for having a flawless AND hairless skin.

10 years shorten is nvm.