Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
poeviolin

Cleanser..need a new one. Which?

Hey all!

I'm on the quest to find a new cleanser! I have been on the regimen for two months religiously, using Cetaphil. I have a breakout every few days. Pretty damn annoying, but whatevs! I was hoping someone could help me out with another cleanser I can get. I'm running out and I need to get more!

PP

i suggest CeraVe, just because i'm biased and i love the stuff, but it can cause a slight burning sensation for the first few times you use it (No idea why, but its happened to me and a few other people)

If you want something a little more -foamy- for a change, Purpose or Neutrogena extra gentle, Clean and clear foaming facial cleanser and basis sensitive skin bar are all on the recommended products list.

Hey all!

I'm on the quest to find a new cleanser! I have been on the regimen for two months religiously, using Cetaphil. I have a breakout every few days. Pretty damn annoying, but whatevs! I was hoping someone could help me out with another cleanser I can get. I'm running out and I need to get more!

PP

I use purpose cleanser. Its the same as cetaphil but i find it cleans much better. Its known to be effective. Although the bottle is annoying as shit i find it to be worth it.

Dan's cleanser comes up to be expensive. With the 5 dollar shipping and it being 7 dollars, it's easier to just go to the store and buy it for the same price! I'll check it out more and see what I'm going to do.

Just realized...I'm getting my wisdom teeth out in a few days...what the hell do I do about the regimen then?!!! lol... :(